Do you try new money making apps which promise to pay?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
There are a large number of money making apps in google play store, which promise to pay members for comparatively simple tasks, like visiting websites or watching videos. Do members of this forum , spend their time, trying the different apps or do they only try the app if they have read positive reviews on forums or elsewhere?

There are a large number of money making apps in google play store, which promise to pay members for comparatively simple tasks, like visiting websites or watching videos. Do members of this forum , spend their time, trying the different apps or do they only try the app if they have read positive reviews on forums or elsewhere?
There are so many apps online that promises to pay one for testing apps on their sites or watch videos but at the end they do not get to pay people when they request for payment which makes me not to even give them any form of attention when I get to see their ads while I surf the internet.

I am running app on phone and currently is great. I earned nice money and now I run it on two more phones. Let's hope it will stay legit longer time.
Can you share the name of the app which you use and how much money you are making using the app ? For how long have you been using the app and how does the app pay users, does it pay crypto or paypal?

13,166Threads
98,841Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member