• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Do you use a computer to access discussion bucks forum site?

I have used my laptop so far as I find it so much easier and I am a trained typist. That's not to say I wouldn't use my phone if I was out and about and had a few minutes to spare. I tend to make more mistakes on my phone when I'm typing.

I only use a notebook to access Discussion Bucks, to access all the other paid to post forum where I'm a member, to access whatever of my PTWs and GTPs also. I feel very uncomfortable with mobiles: screen and keyboard are too small and in addition, I suffer from hyperopia. No way to use a mobile.

It is difficult to navigate forums using a smartphone , all the sections are clearly visible on a laptop or desktop. Users are also likely to make more mistakes when they are using a phone for typing.

¹my laptop has some issues, so I am not able to connect to the Internet with it. Right form time though I have always prefer using my phone, cause I can be anywhere and still work while using my smartphone.

The using of the computer can really be a game changer on your various online activities. Have you ever tried out it?
I don't use a computer but I might try it soon. I currently use a smartphone to access the forums I write on. I find a smartphone to be very portable and convenient.

Yes, I use my laptop because I have fingers like a bunch of bananas and make too many typos on my phone. I like the space you get on a laptop.

I have used my laptop so far as I find it so much easier and I am a trained typist. That's not to say I wouldn't use my phone if I was out and about and had a few minutes to spare. I tend to make more mistakes on my phone when I'm typing.
I have a feeling that accessing of this forum on a laptop or desktop is very appealing and offering a great experience for the same

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member