Do You Use a Lot of Onions and Garlic to your Dishes?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Yes, when a specific dish entails garlic and onions, I use a lot of garlic and onions as they are good for our overall health and well-being. They can help protect the heart and lower cholesterol levels. Also, certain types of cancer can be avoided. Do you use a lot of onions and garlic?

We use garlic and onions depending on the dish. It's my sister who cooks at home. I don't like cooking time wasting.
My sister does not want to cook, too. And it is understandable because you are too busy with work. :)

My sister does not want to cook, too. And it is understandable because you are too busy with work. :)
Yes, I am always tired from work, but despite that, I never miss to drop by here on DBicks and RIF. I managed my time for these two sites only.

Last edited:
Having lots of onions and garlic to our dish makes our food nutritious, yummy, and satisfying plus these two ingredients are good for our health. Despite prices of these are skyrocketing but we are stil buying.

Yes I do use a lot it brings flavor especially in my salads . My brother and husband enjoys them without them they say the food is tasteless

Oh wow, this is the first time hearing the specific use both onion and garlic, it is so amazing.
You can do research on the web, They are indeed good for the body. As a matter of fact, my sister whose blood pressure sometimes up and down, always drink lukewarm water merged with 3 pieces garlic.

You can do research on the web, They are indeed good for the body. As a matter of fact, my sister whose blood pressure sometimes up and down, always drink lukewarm water merged with 3 pieces garlic.
It is very good trick, the only use i know about onion is that it is good for our blood circulation.

Yes, I am always tired from work, but despite that, I never miss to drop by here on DBicks and RIF. I managed my time for these two sites only.
Nice. Have you been paid by RIF?
Post automatically merged:

In my country it is a traditional thing to use a lots of onion and garlic, even if the price of those two things double people manage to buy it anyways.
Yes, both are expensive, especially onions. There was a time when the price reached a cost that I can no longer afford. LOL

Nice. Have you been paid by RIF?
Post automatically merged:

Yes, both are expensive, especially onions. There was a time when the price reached a cost that I can no longer afford. LOL
I'm going to apply for a cashout tomorrow on RIF. I'm going to reach $ 15 tomorrow. I have $14 point something. What about you?

I'm going to apply for a cashout tomorrow on RIF. I'm going to reach $ 15 tomorrow. I have $14 point something. What about you?
I only have over $3 but I do not post anymore. I feel like it is not paying anymore. LOL

13,147Threads
98,760Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member