• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Do you use a tablet for online work?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.115313
Referral Credit
Since a laptop is very heavy and expensive I am considering purchasing a tablet for online work like forum posting. I would like to find out if any member is using a tablet for online work? If yes, what is the brand and model number of the tablet you use?

At the moment I am simply using my regular smartphone, but it would actually be nice to have a tablet. When I have enough capital, I we definitely buy one.

I prefer using a laptop for most of my online work. The larger screen and physical keyboard just make it easier to multitask, reference materials, and type out longer documents or reports. That said, I do use my iPad quite a bit for note-taking during meetings, marking up PDFs, or quickly checking emails and schedules on the go. But when it comes to really knocking out projects, I find a full laptop to be indispensable.

I do not use it for work. I only use my laptop and smartphone. I only use my tablet to watch movies or TV series on Netflix.
When I had a tablet, it was also convenient for me to watch movies on it, because the laptop was too heavy and the smartphone was too small, and the tablet is the perfect solution for watching movies in bed

When I had a tablet, it was also convenient for me to watch movies on it, because the laptop was too heavy and the smartphone was too small, and the tablet is the perfect solution for watching movies in bed

That is correct. The tablet has the ideal size for watching TV series or movies. However, my tablet is acting up. The battery needs to be changed.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member