Do You Use Inhalers?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
I do, indeed. I am quite addicted to them. My nighttime ritual includes the use of inhalers, such as Vicks inhalers. I normally use it before going to bed. I also use other kinds since they help me sleep well. I also use them when I'm not feeling well or when I'm sad or anxious. They have a calming effect. How about you?

Yes,I use inhaler sometime mostly in this harmattan season inhaler always help to reduce some inconvenience catarrh etc. Using inhaler is good but it’s not often someone should be using it. When you know your body doesn’t need it pls do not use it instead, it only meant for those who is in need of it.

I do, indeed. I am quite addicted to them. My nighttime ritual includes the use of inhalers, such as Vicks inhalers. I normally use it before going to bed. I also use other kinds since they help me sleep well. I also use them when I'm not feeling well or when I'm sad or anxious. They have a calming effect. How about you?
Do you have asthma or any other respiratory problem that fore you to use inhaler? i have some airway allergy and i only use a tablet for it.

13,043Threads
98,130Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member