• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Do you use the 5G?

I use 5G whenever it's available! The faster speeds and lower latency make such a difference, especially for things like streaming video, video calls, and gaming on my phone. Of course, 5G can really drain battery life quicker, so I try to switch to WiFi when I'm somewhere with a reliable connection.

Once my internet can do simple tasks like posting on forums, check my email and do some microtasks, am okay. I don't need 5G network. There is no need to pay for services i don't need.
Trust me you need the 4G network. When you consider that all these basics you require could be connected and accomplished within half a second, you would get to appreciate the 5G network.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member