Do you use your phone first thing in the morning?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Many people use their phones as soon as they open their eyes. It's like they have an unbreakable habit. And sometimes I'm like this, which causes me to lose focus of what's more important. Some suggested reading a book while eating breakfast instead of using your phone, or putting the phone in a drawer for a few hours.

Yes I usually make use of my phone majority of the time first thing in the morning. This is because this is the only place I can get access to time.

Yes I usually make use of my phone majority of the time first thing in the morning. This is because this is the only place I can get access to time.

I see. So, you use it to check the time. I do it, too, especially I don’t have a traditional clock here in my apartment.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, in the sense as I open it to see any urgent message on Whatsapp, sometimes someone need my help on urgent basis. After few minutes check I close my smartphone and start other most important routine.

That is understandable. And, it is good that you don’t allow yourself to get hooked. :)

it is very bad for your brains and you can get pretty addicted to your phone try to get ready for work and use your phone at least 30 minutes after you woke up
Yes, that is correct, Arunebend. I should put a limit on my phone usage so I can do more important things.

I generally look at my phone to get the time when I wake up. I normally don't do anything else on it, as I prefer to wake up and do a little around the house before using it.

I generally look at my phone to get the time when I wake up. I normally don't do anything else on it, as I prefer to wake up and do a little around the house before using it.
Sir, that's great. I need to stop spending so much time on my phone before doing housework. LOL. However, I believe I've made progress in recent days.

I am one of those peoples who watch their phones on the morning, almost all the times i watch the time when i getup, then do some social media scrolling then getup. Lok
As for me, I usually spend my time reading articles online. LOL. Sometimes, I open my TikTok account to watch some entertaining videos.

Of course yes. That's the first thing l normal look at. I answer back the notifications from my online sites and reading of emails.
I see. How many hours do you spend online?

My phone contains my clock, bible, especially where there is no light to access the paper bible, of cause I look through notifications that were sent through the night, not to mention my phone is my office.
I see. So, is it your everyday routine, Tracee? Glad to know you read the bible. :)

Sir, that's great. I need to stop spending so much time on my phone before doing housework. LOL. However, I believe I've made progress in recent days.

As for me, I usually spend my time reading articles online. LOL. Sometimes, I open my TikTok account to watch some entertaining videos.

I see. How many hours do you spend online?

I see. So, is it your everyday routine, Tracee? Glad to know you read the bible. :)
Yes it's a life style for me at this point. 🙂

I think most people do that. I very often tried not to pick up my phone in the morning because it has a very bad effect on my body, but I don't know what to do instead because I can't get out of bed immediately after I wake up because I'm sleepy and I need at least 15 minutes to do that to lie down, but if I lie down, I will fall asleep

I'm doing it to check some updates from my work, see the time or review some chats and read latest news.
It's the same for me and sometimes it irritates me that I'm not even fully awake and I'm already checking the news even though it's not as important as enjoying the morning and sometimes it kills my mood

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member