Do You Want to Grow Your Own Produce?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.520113
Referral Credit
Yes, I want to cultivate my produce. My parents opted to remove our garden area when I was a child because we needed to expand our home. I became sad and depressed as a result of that. So, if I could have my own space, I'd start a garden and grow some fruits and vegetables. It can be of help in saving money in the long run.

In my country most of house holds have a garden and they plant a lots of things on their backyard, and it is a good habit, also my parents have small garden and they plant chili paper and other things.
Ohhh, now I am jealous. LOL. I miss our old garden! I hope I can have a garden in the future. I want to grow my own produce to save money. Plus, it is a good hobby to start.

Ohhh, now I am jealous. LOL. I miss our old garden! I hope I can have a garden in the future. I want to grow my own produce to save money. Plus, it is a good hobby to start.
Yeah, planting some vegetables helps us, but to be honest i am very lazy person when it comes to planting and watering.

Yeah, planting some vegetables helps us, but to be honest i am very lazy person when it comes to planting and watering.

I understand. Growing produce can be a challenging task, and it is not for everyone. Perhaps some people are too busy, while others lack the motivation to do it.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member