Do you want to live away from your family?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.201800
Referral Credit
I cannot manage to be away from my family or to live alone. I feel sad and lonely and may get sick of wondering. Though I am not living alone one time I experienced it when my siblings slept in a hotel when they attended a party in another city leaving me alone. I was a little bit consoled because of my pet. He did many tricks to please me. My pet could dance TikTok. I let him sleep in my bedroom. My sister urges me to marry to avoid living alone, lol. I may do it if I am already sure of the man to be with my life. When I toured in other countries, I noticed that many love alone. They opt to be like that because they want peace of mind. They prefer to pet a cat than marry. I also noticed that most of them pet a cat, not a dog. Their reason is the same, their pet cat is not fierce unlike a dog. What about you, can you live away from your family?

I cannot manage to be away from my family or to live alone. I feel sad and lonely and may get sick of wondering. Though I am not living alone one time I experienced it when my siblings slept in a hotel when they attended a party in another city leaving me alone. I was a little bit consoled because of my pet. He did many tricks to please me. My pet could dance TikTok. I let him sleep in my bedroom. My sister urges me to marry to avoid living alone, lol. I may do it if I am already sure of the man to be with my life. When I toured in other countries, I noticed that many love alone. They opt to be like that because they want peace of mind. They prefer to pet a cat than marry. I also noticed that most of them pet a cat, not a dog. Their reason is the same, their pet cat is not fierce unlike a dog. What about you, can you live away from your family?
We were a family of 4. My husband, 2 sons and me. Now I live alone after my husband passed away. My two sons work in different cities. However I keep myself busy and don't feel lonely. I have a pet dog.

We were a family of 4. My husband, 2 sons and me. Now I live alone after my husband passed away. My two sons work in different cities. However I keep myself busy and don't feel lonely. I have a pet dog.
That's life we all must face and accept. At least you can call your sons and talk to them to ease your loneliness and misses.

That's life we all must face and accept. At least you can call your sons and talk to them to ease your loneliness and misses.
We call each other whenever we want to and my elder son often comes with a work from home permission.

We call each other whenever we want to and my elder son often comes with a work from home permission.
That's good your son can convert his work to WFH. He could have time to call you. I also like to work from home. We're still in blended classes.

Last edited:
I have been living on my own for a few years now. I made the decision for the sake of my mental and emotional well-being. I still make it a point to visit them occasionally and ensure that I provide financial support, even though life is challenging for me on my own.

I have been living on my own for a few years now. I made the decision for the sake of my mental and emotional well-being. I still make it a point to visit them occasionally and ensure that I provide financial support, even though life is challenging for me on my own.
Yo are brave my friend. I cannot live alone. I feel sad, lonely and afraid. Anyway, my house is near the national highway with a lot of residents living .

Yo are brave my friend. I cannot live alone. I feel sad, lonely and afraid. Anyway, my house is near the national highway with a lot of residents living .

Thank you. Sometimes it can be tough and scary, but I believe it is for the best and I will be okay. Oh, that is wonderful. Do you have a good relationship with your neighbors?

Thank you. Sometimes it can be tough and scary, but I believe it is for the best and I will be okay. Oh, that is wonderful. Do you have a good relationship with your neighbors?
I only have a very good relationship with my neighbors. They always approach me to help them solicit for an activity they're launching. I always donate in cash to our zone.

13,228Threads
99,164Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member