Do you work on paid to post forums?

I stopped working on paid to click sites for a very long time now. The pay from these sites are very low and there are a lot of fake sites out there. The last one I worked on turned out to be a scam.

Paid-to-click? Yes, before! However, the majority of paid-to-click websites have now become scam sites. I'm not a big fan of PTC websites because they pay very low and take a long time to reach the minimum payout.
Yes indeed my friend. The paid to click industry has turned very scam of late. lts no longer very unprofitable to participate on that venture.

Yes indeed my friend. The paid to click industry has turned very scam of late. lts no longer very unprofitable to participate on that venture.
That is correct. It is not worth our time and effort anymore. Better focus on PTP forum websites such as Discussion Bucks.

Primary your post talk about paid to post program but you detail the post on paid to click as for me I don't just like paid to click am into posting at least I can trust the few of them that are alive
Same here I don't like paid to click it is always boring to me. I always prefer the posting sites that pays a lot more

Paid to click as in clicking on ads to earn money is probably a good way to begin if you are a newbie to the online world but paid to post is a better way of earning and definitely far more interesting. Many of the sites I used to post on have now closed but there are new sites opening all the time. You just have to look out for them.

For me I have work with so many paid to post forum before the last website I work on is R. I. F so it's a very good forum and am earning good amount of cash monthly through forum,paid to click is not that rewarding their pay rate is slow you will need to click thousand of Ads to reach their payment threshold

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member