• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Do you work on paid to post forums?

I am a moderator of two PTP forums so I do work on them, but I honestly don't see a PTP forum as a normal user as a job.

I am a moderator of two PTP forums so I do work on them, but I honestly don't see a PTP forum as a normal user as a job.
I too think that the forum posting jobs may not be the only job that a person may be relying on.It can be the best side hustling gig for sure.

I have stopped working on paid to click sites for a very long time now. Back then I gave it a try but could not cash out before the site stopped paying. To make matters worse the pay is also very small.

I enjoy doing activities onna forum site. As if I'm having a face to face conversion with people from the different parts of the world. It's thrilling while earning, right?
That's true, engaging in conversation with different people from different part of the world motivates me to keep coming.

That's true, engaging in conversation with different people from different part of the world motivates me to keep coming.
That's it and while doing it, dollar follows us. Posting in a forum is something interesting.

I'm only working on two forum sites RIF and DBucks, but I noticed RIF is slowing. It seems the web hosting is about to expire. I'm hoping it will get fast next day.
I think it has expired already the site has been offline for a while now since yesterday. I hope the admin can rectify this

I think it has expired already the site has been offline for a while now since yesterday. I hope the admin can rectify this
Ha? I haven't logged on RIF this day, but yesterday, I observed it's so slow to show. Maybe the hosting expired. Let's wait for @Jordan. 😔

Ha? I haven't logged on RIF this day, but yesterday, I observed it's so slow to show. Maybe the hosting expired. Let's wait for @Jordan. 😔
Sure, I even tried it now it is still offline. Hopefully Jordan would come to the rescue and restore the site.

Sure, I even tried it now it is still offline. Hopefully Jordan would come to the rescue and restore the site.
I tried to log in a while ago and it is closed. perhaps the web hosting expired. Better SCF, it never shuts down and remains active despite no users. How nice if it functions as a ptp site.

I have stopped working on paid to click sites for a very long time now. Back then I gave it a try but could not cash out before the site stopped paying. To make matters worse the pay is also very small.
Pay per click is a waste of time. When am a newbie, i wasted two months of my time clicking useless links. Thank God! I know better now. When i want to withdraw my earning, i discover that my earning is not even enough to buy data for my online business.

Pay per click is a waste of time. When am a newbie, i wasted two months of my time clicking useless links. Thank God! I know better now. When i want to withdraw my earning, i discover that my earning is not even enough to buy data for my online business.
LoL funny but I can imagine how you must have felt back then. I no longer have any interest for paid to click sites again.

As your title suggests, yes I do work on paid to post forums.

But you also asked about clicking. I did work on paid to click websites in 2017 but I never reached minimum payout. So I left some of my money in the account and I never worked again. It was tiring and time consuming.

11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member