Do You Work on Weekends?

I almost always work on weekends unless I am travelling and do not have computer access. Due to government banking, financial fraud, I do not have any work which pays well , so I do low end work, which pays very less and I have to work long hours to make even $1.

I almost always work on weekends unless I am travelling and do not have computer access. Due to government banking, financial fraud, I do not have any work which pays well , so I do low end work, which pays very less and I have to work long hours to make even $1.
I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can make more money in the future.

On the weekends l prefer working pn the Saturdays only. I may not go to work on the Sundays due to the church commitments.
Sunday is a day to relax, recharge, and contemplate on the week that has passed. Also, to spend time with family and God.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not like most because I don't have fixed days off and I can sometimes work on Saturday and Sunday but have other days off
I see. Good to know you have a flexible work schedule. Sometimes, I used to work a lot on weekends, but ever since the amount of work I receive has decreased, there are times that I do not work on weekends.
Post automatically merged:

I only work online during the weekend, most of my offline works are on the weekdays.
You are always busy, my friend. Take some time to
rest :)

Last edited:
13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member