Doctor Appointment

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Today we went to my boyfriend knee doctor appointment he got the staples out today and they said he is doing good and it looks good he goes back in 3 months. After we went to the store to pick up a few things and after that my mom took us out for lunch then we came home. I hope your Friday is going well.

I love your mom she is so caring and supportive in times if crises. You're lucky. Extend my warm regard to your mom and may your boyfriend be completely healed.
Yes she is I am so lucky to have her. He is doing better I think now that he got the staples out he will be able to start bending it more and feeling better more soon and less pain.

It is the start of Friday here. We are cleaning our home together as kids have their school off today. I will start preparing to go to office at 11:30 am.
I hope your kids enjoy their Friday off. It is Saturday morning here.

I hope your kids enjoy their Friday off. It is Saturday morning here.
Tina I'm single, never married and never had a child 🤣😁. It's Saturday evening here and have been from the mall to monitor my milk tea business.

Tina I'm single, never married and never had a child 🤣😁. It's Saturday evening here and have been from the mall to monitor my milk tea business.
Sorry messed up must have put comment on wrong person. It is 8:46 am here going to be getting boyfriend up and ready for his physical therapy appointment here soon.

Sorry messed up must have put comment on wrong person. It is 8:46 am here going to be getting boyfriend up and ready for his physical therapy appointment here soon.
It's okay no worries. Hoping for a successful therapy of your both. Are there how many hours therapy? Keep safe.

He does a hour and a half every time he goes for therapy which is 3 days a week.
Too long to wait and many days a week to go back to the doctor. How is he now? Is there a progress?

He does a hour and a half every time he goes for therapy which is 3 days a week.
It has been 3 weeks now still in pain a little it is a achy pain but the bend is getting better more every day when he goes to physical therapy they check it.

He must always monitor his blood pressure, blood sugar, and uric acid. They could trigger the pain. He will be healed soon.
We know the blood sugar is good the blood pressure was high yesterday after returning from physical therapy. He has been having trouble with it before the surgery they are working on his medication trying to find the right dosage that will work for him.

We know the blood sugar is good the blood pressure was high yesterday after returning from physical therapy. He has been having trouble with it before the surgery they are working on his medication trying to find the right dosage that will work for him.
Let him hear a mellow music. Advice him to wear a headset or Bluetooth and hear a mellow music. That calms calms down a blood pressure.

That's good to hear from you. How's your husband now? I hope both of you feel okay.
He is doing better every day if he could find a position to sleep in without being on pain he would be even better he is use to sleeping on his side and can’t because it hurts his knee to much.

He is doing better every day if he could find a position to sleep in without being on pain he would be even better he is use to sleeping on his side and can’t because it hurts his knee to much.
You hot compress his knee but ask the doctor if it's advisable. He should avoid eating pork, chicken, shrimps, crabs and oysters. They contain metal and mercury that stick to the nerves.

13,201Threads
99,040Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member