Does anger have any benefit?

Yeah, one is to show you were not comfortable with a thing or person to stop such from happening again
So your saying that anger have benefit right? i some times get what i want when i am angry, some peoples don't appreciate your kindness unless you get mad.

Getting angry is a human factor that we will all have to do when faced with certain situations, but obviously without exceeding it! Repression of anger could lead to internal conflicts in our unconscious.

Well, getting angry is normal, especially when someone does you wrong. It is a natural reaction. However, staying angry for too long won’t do you any good.
You are absolutely right, staying mad for long time will not change the situation. But yeah, getting mad is natural.

Moderate anger can be beneficial, but uncontrolled or extreme anger can be harmful. It can work as a reflexive reaction to imagined threats, spurring initiative and self-assurance. Appropriately expressing anger can promote change, assist establish boundaries, and communicate requirements. To prevent detrimental effects on one's relationships, general well-being, mental and physical health, and so on, it is imperative to learn constructive anger management techniques.
Extreme anger forces us to do unwanted things, and its consequences are no good; they will have lots of bad outcomes.

It is true that anger has no use and is useless, but it is part of the emotions in a person, so we all should see how we can manage it, like not making decisions when angry.
True, most times being angry will make us do something that we regret after we get over it, but sometimes getting angry helps us in some ways. Some people don't think you are serious unless you get angry.

ln my opinion the Anger has no any benefit for both parties that are engaged in that silly thing.
Mostly anger brings negative implications to the people around the scene.
Of course, anger brings some negative implications, but some peoples don't stop doing things that you hate unless you get mad and show them how that thing makes you mad.

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member