Does being cheated repeatedly change your attitude towards life?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.412313
Referral Credit
I have been cheated, exploited and robbed repeatedly since 2010 by powerful government employees who hate me, yet are faking friendship so that they can cause maximum damage. The government ignores all my complaints though I can prove that I am telling the truth. Does being cheated repeatedly change your attitude towards life, you trust people less?

It will definitely change my mind if i get cheated even only for one time, especially if its a big and involved powerful government then i really change my mined and leave because they have a power they can do anything, so its better to be on the safe side.

Yes! Every action or events tends to change our approach to life. On many circumstances, some people become sadists and heartless because of what others have done to them. Life is quite strange and highly unpredictable. Now, i doubt if i will be able to fall in love.

I have been cheated, exploited and robbed repeatedly since 2010 by powerful government employees who hate me, yet are faking friendship so that they can cause maximum damage. The government ignores all my complaints though I can prove that I am telling the truth. Does being cheated repeatedly change your attitude towards life, you trust people less?
It's unfortunate to learn that you went through that.
I would undoubtedly change if I ever had such an experience because I would have less trust in others.

Being cheated repeatedly can certainly have a significant impact on a person's attitude towards life. It may lead to feelings of mistrust, cynicism, and a more cautious approach to relationships and situations. However, the extent to which it changes one's attitude varies from person to person and depends on factors like resilience, support systems, and coping mechanisms. It's important to seek support and therapy if you've experienced repeated cheating to process your emotions and work towards a healthier outlook on life.

Sometimes, this changes your perception about how you feel about someone who cheats and this might make you lose trust in the tribe or race such person is from.

This does changes your perspective about life, it makes you loose trust in humanity at times, but the truth is letting those situations get to you makes you loose out on the best life has to offer, keeps you bitter and stuck in the pass.

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member