Does businesses boom more on weekends?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.080705
Referral Credit
It seems most businesses tend to make more money over the weekends than in any other time of the week. Check out different kinds of businesses. Fashion designing, laundry, shoe cobbling, Barbing. All these businesses make the most money on weekends.

Does your business or businessses around you boom mostly on weekends. What's the cause of that?

Yeah, most businesses, especially those that have shops, get good income during the weekends, and that is because many people are free during the weekends and they shop everything during those days.
That's quite true. People are mostly free on weekends. For services, people use weekends to prepare themselves for the new week and might demand services over the weekend.

Most large businesses, organizations except for retail have holidays on the weekend. So their well paid employees are free on the weekend for shopping and other activities, resulting in increased profit.

That's quite true. People are mostly free on weekends. For services, people use weekends to prepare themselves for the new week and might demand services over the weekend.
You are right; that is why the weekend at the store is busy and there is lots of work for those who own the business.

Not all business though, it mainly depends on the kind of business you are into. Clubs and bars for example, they usually get more sales during the weekends compared to weekdays.

Market women always love the weekend sales too. That's because people tend to stock their houses for the following week during the weekends. It feels so good to use just the weekend and make enough money for a whole week.

I agree on that based on the flow sales of my business every weekend compared to other days. That's because people love to stroll every weekend to relax and others make a fight seeing.
Is your business food related or service based business. I think these two niches of businesses have the most possibility of making good weekend sales.

Is your business food related or service based business. I think these two niches of businesses have the most possibility of making good weekend sales.
I have a milk tea-selling business in the mall and people paraded during hot days which amused me, especially during weekends from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon. other days, are also good but weekends are better.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member