Does destiny really work?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
Does destiny really work? It all depends on us. Destiny is unchanging and predetermined by individuals. However, Destiny has to move forward along the path of logic based on a variety of factors, to be effective. Some of us are happy, some sad and some are successful others not because of destiny. Our destiny would work out depending on our actions and beliefs to make something we feel necessary and good for the future.

There is a lot to be said about this topic, even if fundamentally it has always divided public opinion. Many say that everything is always the result of our life choices but... just think about how many things we CANNOT choose!
Ex: Being born male or female, rich or poor, in one place rather than another, and many many other things. Here, through factors that are absolutely NOT choices made by us, we can already have a certain standard of living or an extreme opposite.

For me destiny works if we mean it to happen. Others say destiny is like a luck you just win without doing extra effort. I indeed believe on destiny and no matter how we opposed to pre destined life, it's the latter that prevails.

Yeah i believe in destiny and yeah i believe destiny really works, if a person don't have any destiny then he or she will not have a propose to live in this world, we all need to have life goa; that we plan to accomplish it when we are living in the world.

Yes destiny works in our lives. I always know that what would be so that's ones destiny.
That destiny indeed works in our lives. It is a real thing that is why lucky are those whose destinies are towering and flying high like an eagle. But despite, we still work out to make our destiny happens according to our moves.

That destiny indeed works in our lives. It is a real thing that is why lucky are those whose destinies are towering and flying high like an eagle. But despite, we still work out to make our destiny happens according to our moves.
Yes destiny really works. You can't do without your destiny. As it direct the course of our lives

Yes destiny really works. You can't do without your destiny. As it direct the course of our lives
Destiny is an innate part of human lives whether we like it or not it will happen according to how we plan our lives.

Destiny is an innate part of human lives whether we like it or not it will happen according to how we plan our lives.
True, whether we want it or not, whether we work for it or not destiny is a planed thing that will happen in our life and that is GODs plan, he already set our destiny.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member