Does gambling being considered as gaming? | Discussion Bucks

Does gambling being considered as gaming?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
So most people often confuses with these two ventures.
So which is which? Do the gambling exercise really considered as gaming in any case?

It depends on you though, personally I feel anything that has to do with me putting in money hoping to get a particular amount in return without any clear strategy as to how it will come, I see it as gambling.

This is a good question as most things on gambling sites are games but depending on how much you win or lose and how much you wager in the games, it is very much gambling.

I would say it is bordering on being gaming to an extent with gambling being the main purpose.

Betting is not an investment, every game that presents a business for profit has nothing to do with investment. Gambling consists of luck and bad luck.

I think it can be considered a type of game, but it is something completely different than just a game, because I would even call poker a sport

Gambling is also a form of game that is not much different, but in general games that require expertise and skill are not categorized as gambling such as chess and badminton, even though there is a bet on who wins and gets $5. As we often encounter at Union Square, New York.