Does getting older bother you?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Growing older is a concept that many individuals find difficult to accept. The changes that occur with growing older may cause them to feel anxious, depressed, or even furious.

As for me, yes, it bothers me sometimes, but at the end of the day, I'm simply grateful that I've made it to this point in my life. It makes me treasure life even more.

What about you?

Right now it may look like it is not a factor but we just need to know the lifestyle that we have right now especially if we are in our late twenties or early thirties then very soon we are going to be revisited. At this stage of life, we are not going to make some useless life choices in our finances, career and health. Watch what we eat, our fitness commitment, and the financial choices we make.Because we need to critically think about our future and how we will start doing a lot of things with ease.

I am glad that I have a medium body, average height, good hairline with no white hair. I still have some horse power in me to run for another 10 to 20 years but most definitely I have about four years to amass some good wealth and set myself on a path of financial freedom and journey to true happiness.

The only point that it bothers me is that I have to be conscious of the way I am leaving my life because I am no longer that young girl that can afford to eat anything, stress anyhow. I just know that as I am older, I need to live a more controlled lifestyle.

Yes I won't lie to you it does bother me. Especially when I see most elderly persons, how weak they are and how they find it hard to do or understand certain things they easily did.

It never bothers me because I have thought about it a lot and realized that it is simply inevitable and that it is not worth worrying about something that is beyond our power to change. I have to do everything in my power now to make it easy for me later

LoL, to a large extent it does. I don't want to get old quickly. I'm trying to sge gracefully.
I might hate myself if reached old age. I may not be able to swim in the deep sea 😁😜. I might get drowned because of weak nerves and bones lol. We might look disgusting 🤣.

What makes people worry during old age are many like afraid of nearing death. Other reasons could be, during old age ,maybe sicknesses just attack and foremast, the fear to live without a pension . It will be so crucial living without a pension .The bones are not anymore strong to find jobs or something to earn.

Old is gold which I may say wrong. What makes old gold when they cannot anymore produce money unless during their young age, they started creating a passive income, unless during their old age they live on interest or let the money work for them and not they to work hard for the money.

I might hate myself if reached old age. I may not be able to swim in the deep sea 😁😜. I might get drowned because of weak nerves and bones lol. We might look disgusting 🤣.
just drink milk and your bones will be okay😎

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member