Does it happen shortage of electricity in your country?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
D Bucks
💵1.767625
Referral Credit
My country finds in the Latin area. We face many electricity shortages, especially when it rains. Especially during heavy rains and thunderstorms. The northern regions face shortages that last even various days in a row. In the South-East yet happened shortages of 12 hours. If we are online students, it's compulsory a no-break appliance to secure wifi, in the case the shortage happens during an online exam. The last shortage in my city happened today and I'm posting here only as electricity returned. But we are facing a thunderstorm right now, so it's likely to face another shortage.

LoL this is more like a natural thing in my country. We do not have a stable supply of power. It has gotten to the point where we get scared when we see the light for a whole day 🤦

How do you stick with the food in the fridge? My student facing a 24h shortage was compelled to throw her meat in the garbage, as it wasn't fresh any more and consequently full of germs. But I suppose none of us is rich enough to get rid of our food on a weekly basis.

Last edited:
In large metro cities there are few power outages. However, in rural areas and smaller towns there may be power outages almost daily , due to electricity supply problems and breakdowns.

My country finds in the Latin area. We face many electricity shortages, especially when it rains. Especially during heavy rains and thunderstorms. The northern regions face shortages that last even various days in a row. In the South-East yet happened shortages of 12 hours. If we are online students, it's compulsory a no-break appliance to secure wifi, in the case the shortage happens during an online exam. The last shortage in my city happened today and I'm posting here only as electricity returned. But we are facing a thunderstorm right now, so it's likely to face another shortage.
There is no countries in the world that suffer from electricity challenges like Nigerians. Upon the fact that the government is investing a lot of money in the sector but still the problem persists.

Today it happened again at my home (and obviously, at least in half of my quarter too, as half the street shares the same electricity supply). There was a stormy wind and the consequence, another electricity shortage into so few days.

13,067Threads
98,285Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member