Does midnight prayers work better?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.941950
Referral Credit
I hear a lot of people talked about midnight prayers especially when you are going through very stressful period in your life. They make it look like midnight prayers is the ultimate than other times. do you agree with this?

God is everywhere, everytime, often times we don't even know which prayer answered and where we did the actual prayer. Spiritually, it's believed the negative powers operate at midnight, so you shouldn't sleep by that time without praying. Normally, when you pray at midnight, you will noticed this calmness and full concentration, God can even speak to you at that point.
Exactly, its the concentration and the more connection that happend at the night, God will hear all our prayer at any time.

Sorry I'm in deep sleep at midnight😁. I pray before I sleep. I always pray minute to minute. I always talk to our dear God to light and guide my way.
You like sleeping like my sister, lol. Praying should not have a time and we need to pray every time we can.

It depends on the level of commitment you put into prayer, right now I am about to get into the prayer mode because I put quite a lot of time into prayer. So basically it is not midnight but somewhere around 3 am to 4 am I have to reserve an hour in prayer and studying the Bible. In the long run, I have been able to witness my spiritual growth.
I am a people person and interact with quite a lot of people, so one of the areas I would like to always keep disciplined on is to always be professional in what I do. More especially avoiding people pretending to like you online and in a short time starting to ask for gifts from you. I already read an article about how people exploit each other through SIMPING.I like to be grounded offline and online and only God can give that strength.

You like sleeping like my sister, lol. Praying should not have a time and we need to pray every time we can.
Yes I don't think prayers should have a specific time. We just have to keep praying and hope it works for us.

That's true and our concern at midnight is sleep. I pray before I go to bed and as soon as I wake up in the morning.

I hear a lot of people talked about midnight prayers especially when you are going through very stressful period in your life. They make it look like midnight prayers is the ultimate than other times. do you agree with this?
There is no specific time for effective prayers. They may only say that midnight is better because it's quiet and you can concentrate more and can meditate as well because there is no outside disturbance.

There is no specific time for effective prayers. They may only say that midnight is better because it's quiet and you can concentrate more and can meditate as well because there is no outside disturbance.
I want to really believe this. it is good that we just pray more on periods that we can focus very well to pray.

13,067Threads
98,268Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member