Spontaneo

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.723500
Referral Credit
For example, you can have a Ph.D from expensive such and such university or you can get a free or discount education from the website called coursesity.com.

What would you do if you were myself? I would like to get into aromatherapy. I could get a Doctor of Aromatherapy from astronomical in cost bircham.edu or I can get a free education from coursesity.com just without the title.

My deep-down feeling? I would be lying if I said that I did not want the title. However, I know the education is just as good on coursesity.com.

It does matter to an extent but it should not be used as something to brag about. Most academic titles are simply to distinguish class and profession. People respect academic titles that comes from prestigious universities. If you have a doctorate degree from example Oxford university, cyour societal value will be more appreciated in the society.

It does matter to an extent but it should not be used as something to brag about. Most academic titles are simply to distinguish class and profession. People respect academic titles that comes from prestigious universities. If you have a doctorate degree from example Oxford university, cyour societal value will be more appreciated in the society.
Very true, they do not just respect the title, but the work you went through to get that title from these well known schools is what they respect.

Very true, they do not just respect the title, but the work you went through to get that title from these well known schools is what they respect.

I completely agree with you. Being a graduate of a well-known and respected college or university is often appreciated by others because they understand the hard work and dedication that went into achieving such a feat. It's not an easy journey, but it's one that's worth it in the end.

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member