• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Does trusting everyone on the business world have effects?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
The business world is full of competitions an challenges and every business owners are working to make their own business superior and liked y customers and peoples do a lots of bad things to make your business fall and trusting everyone on the business world could have some negative effects.
In your opinion which are the Sid effects of trusting everyone in the business world?

We cannot trust anyone in business even to our own employees. The reason behind it is survival and those culprits think that through doing an illegal act like stealing can make them happy and solve a problem, but the truth is, they are adding a mortal problem that may lead them to jail.

We cannot trust anyone in business even to our own employees. The reason behind it is survival and those culprits think that through doing an illegal act like stealing can make them happy and solve a problem, but the truth is, they are adding a mortal problem that may lead them to jail.
Good advice, you are right trusting someone in the business world have many bad outcomes.

Trusting people is very risky in the last decade since top tech, internet companies are openly rewarding fraudsters, getting them government jobs. A young woman I trusted committed corporate espionage on me, and top internet companies got her a government job, great powers.

Trusting people is very risky in the last decade since top tech, internet companies are openly rewarding fraudsters, getting them government jobs. A young woman I trusted committed corporate espionage on me, and top internet companies got her a government job, great powers.
That is to sad, its very rude to see that.

As a business owner, of course you don't have to do all the activities yourself, the bigger the business, the more activities you have to delegate to employees. such as employees who hold small cash to finance operations, warehouse keeper. cashier etc. Even though you have trusted them, you also have to monitor them with regular audits to detect fraud and errors. If you don't trust anyone, it means you have to do all the activities yourself.

Good advice, you are right trusting someone in the business world have many bad outcomes.
Let us trust only people proven worthy to trust. They might harm our business and us. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Business is a brutal scene where you beat others or you get beat up. Trust is good in it, but there should always be a dose of skepticism for every interaction you have with others to avoid losses.

Let us trust only [people proven worthy to rust. They might harm our business and us. It is better to be safe than sorry.
Exactly, its better to be safe than sorry, in business one mistake could lead us to fall so its better not to trust everyone.

They always say that the business world is a dog eat dog world. You don't have to trust anyone. Even long time allies still deal with each other with tact and security. When you are in business, the best form of security is knowing that anyone is capable of anything.

While it is good to trust, I would advise people not to trust everyone in the business sector or anywhere else. The truth of the matter is that not everyone are Happy to see your growth.

In as much as I don't have trust issues, I am not willing to risk too much to people that I have not verified their integrity. Don't trust anyone in business.

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member