Does Your Mood Changes Frequently?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Yes, my mood changes frequently due to my medical condition. My mood changes from time to time, especially when I'm not feeling well. I am in a good mood in the morning, then a bad mood in the afternoon, and then back to good before going to bed. I sometimes loathe myself for it. LOL. Does your mood changes frequently?

I am pretty much a very sensitive person though, my mood usually change from time to time but not too frequently though
I see. I think it is pretty normal, especially if we are getting older. LOL
Post automatically merged:

No it doesn't, I try not to have such mood swings. I'm always of the view that we can only make ourselves happy. So I like to be in a happy mood for a very long time.
That is good for you, Augusta. You keep a positive vibe which can be absorbed by others.

Yes, my mood changes frequently due to my medical condition. My mood changes from time to time, especially when I'm not feeling well. I am in a good mood in the morning, then a bad mood in the afternoon, and then back to good before going to bed. I sometimes loathe myself for it. LOL. Does your mood changes frequently?
No I am not moody at all and dislike moody people. I avoid them.

Mood swings is mostly experienced by women due to hormonal changes. I don't use to have mood swing without a trigger. Though, sometimes i can not say whether am happy or sad. Am just normal.
Mood swings due to hormonal changes is different from habitual moods which is someone's second nature that's irritating.

13,166Threads
98,853Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member