Dogs are loyal but cats never tell the police where you hide your drugs 😁

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Cats seem never care but they make us happy being out pet. Many say that cats can leave us but I want to oppose on that because my pet kitty is so clingy the same way to a dog.

But I also agree that dogs are loyal and faithful but if a dog is we'll trained on drugs, his loyalty to you means nothing when guide the police where you hide the illegal drugs, but a cat will never do it to his master. He just winks and wags his tail 😁. So who's loyal now?

😂 I guess cats won't tell unless you hide it where the milk is.
Yes that's possible 😁They may have their own tactic hehe but dogs are smart and bright than cats.

Yes that's possible 😁They may have their own tactic hehe but dogs are smart and bright than cats.
Yes that's true, that's why police and the likes tend to use them, especially cause of their strong sense of smell.

Yes that's true, that's why police and the likes tend to use them, especially cause of their strong sense of smell.
Yes, that is ruem the K9s are paid and they are fed well. They are smart dogs and considered heroes. They are installed in the airports to check drugs.

Yes, that is ruem the K9s are paid and they are fed well. They are smart dogs and considered heroes. They are installed in the airports to check drugs.
Wow, they are paid? How receives the payments, the owners?

Wow, they are paid? How receives the payments, the owners?
Yes, the owner receives it and the money is intended for the K9's medicine and food. The K9 is always brought to the VET for checking.

hehe. Well, we have both cats and dogs at our house, and I can say that our cat's loyalty depends on who feeds them. And for our dogs, yeah, I can say that they are both loyal, even to our cats. If stray cats attack our cats, our dogs will come to their rescue.

hehe. Well, we have both cats and dogs at our house, and I can say that our cat's loyalty depends on who feeds them. And for our dogs, yeah, I can say that they are both loyal, even to our cats. If stray cats attack our cats, our dogs will come to their rescue.
Wow, they are friends. It is no longer true today that cats and dogs are enemies. My pet dogs were all old. My pet Kitty Toiktok is 1 year and 6 months old.

I always had dogs and few other animals as pets from very young age. I grew up in household full of pets...dogs, cows, horse, rabbits, birds, parrots etc. Then when we moved to urban set up, we kept dig with us. My last pet dog, Topaz, died in 2014. Since then I didn't get one.
We are allergic to cats. We admire them from a distance.

Maybe if cat would be trained they would also tell where the drugs are I wonder does anybody train cats
Cats seem never care. A dog's mind is equivalent to a 7 year old child. I may inquire about the cat.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member