Dogs are sometimes very sensitive and oppose changes.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
Dogs are very sensitives at times. They don't accept any kind of changes. Our pet dog Kittu today kept crying until my son returned home from a doctor's appointment. I tried to pecify but he just didn't listen. I tried to make him drink some water but he didn't. His anger was why did my son go out of the house. He drank water only after my son came back from the doctor. Aren't animals more sensitive than human babies. Our human babies at get diverted but they don't. I had a difficult time.

Attachments

• 20230925_183303.jpg
    20230925_183303.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1
Awww! Don't they give us the unconditional love?
I am sorry that you had a difficult time handling Kittu and pacify him. Good that finally he could once your son was back. Does it always happen with Kittu or was it something unusual? I hope that Kittu is all right and not having any other issues

I have dog too but I don't see any changes in her behavior so far. We left her alone in the house 4 hours in the morning and 4 hour in the afternoon too. We only get back home at 12:00 noon for lunch.
Hope your kittu is alright now.

Dogs are very sensitives at times. They don't accept any kind of changes. Our pet dog Kittu today kept crying until my son returned home from a doctor's appointment. I tried to pecify but he just didn't listen. I tried to make him drink some water but he didn't. His anger was why did my son go out of the house. He drank water only after my son came back from the doctor. Aren't animals more sensitive than human babies. Our human babies at get diverted but they don't. I had a difficult time.
You need to make amends for your pet in case in the past he was punished hehehe. Dogs are sensitive and they show us they are also hurt when utter some words against their feelings. You could have hugged your doggie.

This is why dogs are known as man's best friend, they can be very sensitive to the things happening. This is why anyone wanting to own a pet should be willing to take care of them like their own kids.

I have dog too but I don't see any changes in her behavior so far. We left her alone in the house 4 hours in the morning and 4 hour in the afternoon too. We only get back home at 12:00 noon for lunch.
Dogs are very smart. They get used to the routine. By now, he knows that it's the routine and it won't bother him. He has a trust that you would come back to him. Even our dog was used to that. But when we were late than our usual time, he would show his concern and anxiety

I love that our dogs are happy every time we come home. They are really sweet to be very excited when you come home. They really care for us

You need to make amends for your pet in case in the past he was punished hehehe. Dogs are sensitive and they show us they are also hurt when utter some words against their feelings. You could have hugged your doggie.
Kittu is hugged and petted when he cries but he calms down whenever he wishes to. So we leave him alone. He calms down according to his wish.
Post automatically merged:

Awww! Don't they give us the unconditional love?
I am sorry that you had a difficult time handling Kittu and pacify him. Good that finally he could once your son was back. Does it always happen with Kittu or was it something unusual? I hope that Kittu is all right and not having any other issues
He kept on crying yesterday when I went to the market. He gets pacified when he wants to. I can say we are having a tough time training him now. He was very obedient when he was a puppy.

Kittu is hugged and petted when he cries but he calms down whenever he wishes to. So we leave him alone. He calms down according to his wish.

He kept on crying yesterday when I went to the market. He gets pacified when he wants to. I can say we are having a tough time training him now. He was very obedient when he was a puppy.
I guess that you have found a way to deal with him. If leaving him alone works then better leave him.. Sorry that you are struggling with training him..Our pets are like children. They do give us lot of joys but also tough times. They don't stay obedient throughout. Seems likr Kittu is going through teenage phase with lots of mood swings.. that is on a lighter note.

I guess that you have found a way to deal with him. If leaving him alone works then better leave him.. Sorry that you are struggling with training him..Our pets are like children. They do give us lot of joys but also tough times. They don't stay obedient throughout. Seems likr Kittu is going through teenage phase with lots of mood swings.. that is on a lighter note.
He is still not a year old. Stray dogs are difficult to train though we rescued him just as a tiny puppy. It's easy to train pomeranian, Tibetan and alshetians. I think he will calm down as he grows older.

Not all dogs are the same. Kittu doesn't accept any change now. He accepted someone's absence when he was a tiny puppy. We have to get him used to staying alone for a few hours as I have to go to the doctor and shopping sometimes and he has to stay alone.

We rescued him from the drain just as a tiny puppy and he has been getting love since then. Kittu defies any changes. He doesn't want anyone to go out of the house but that can't be. He has to understand that.

Last edited:
He is still not a year old. Stray dogs are difficult to train though we rescued him just as a tiny puppy. It's easy to train pomeranian, Tibetan and alshetians. I think he will calm down as he grows older.

Not all dogs are the same. Kittu doesn't accept any change now. He accepted someone's absence when he was a tiny puppy. We have to get him used to staying alone for a few hours as I have to go to the doctor and shopping sometimes and he has to stay alone.

We rescued him from the drain just as a tiny puppy and he has been getting love since then. Kittu defies any changes. He doesn't want anyone to go out of the house but that can't be. He has to understand that.
He is an awesome dog, it seems he has a trauma that when somebody leaves, he or she will never come back and be left alone. That might be his experience before he was rescued.

@aninditasen . It's heartwarming that know that you rescued Kittu from a drain. That's so nice and kind of you. Happy to know that Kittu has got a loving family and he must be bringing so much joys to you in return. You are right that stray dogs are a bit challenging to train. One of my friend rescued a three legged dog from street and it took her very long to train him.

@aninditasen . It's heartwarming that know that you rescued Kittu from a drain. That's so nice and kind of you. Happy to know that Kittu has got a loving family and he must be bringing so much joys to you in return. You are right that stray dogs are a bit challenging to train. One of my friend rescued a three legged dog from street and it took her very long to train him.
We do go out from time to time, so that he gets used to staying alone for a few hours. Gradually he will accept the situation. I understands what we say.

We do go out from time to time, so that he gets used to staying alone for a few hours. Gradually he will accept the situation. I understands what we say.
That's good that you are not giving up to his tantrums and trying to train him slowly. I am sure that he will accept it and get used to it over a period of time. Just like human children, dogs too have different pace to learn. He might take a little longer but will be eventually there.

He is an awesome dog, it seems he has a trauma that when somebody leaves, he or she will never come back and be left alone. That might be his experience before he was rescued.
The thing is that he is not accepting any changes. He doesn't accept the act of anyone going out of the house. He will get used gradually.

i have two dogs a male and female. I just love their companionship. No I don't notice any queer behavior they have at all
You are lucky enough. I think he will get adjusted to our going out gradually.

Last edited:
13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member