Doing a business is like going to a battlefield

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
I am so sure that you also feel what I feel that doing a business is like going to a battlefield that aims to destroy the enemies in order to win, the same way in business. We have to destroy our competitors through our tactics which they can never defend because our tools are our charisma that lures people to keep on coming back. That's a simple tactic hard to defeat by your competitors. Therefore always aspire to win whatever.

I don't approach business like a battlefield. That approach might lead to unethical competition tactics which might not be good for the business and it's reputation. I rather approach business as me offering service at the highest possible level to my patrons.

Of course yes. Carrying out of the business activities with the competitors is really a battlefield and the winner usually takes it all. Therefore to win one needs to be very creative enough and come up with structure's that can outsmart the existing businesses.

Of course yes. Carrying out of the business activities with the competitors is really a battlefield and the winner usually takes it all. Therefore to win one needs to be very creative enough and come up with structure's that can outsmart the existing businesses.
At least you get my point. Even marriage is considered a battle field how much more on business? We're competing each other on sales not bullets.

At least you get my point. Even marriage is considered a battle field how much more on business? We're competing each other on sales not bullets.
There is what we call ethical competition in business laws. While competing with other businesses, you need to follow ethics all the same.

I beg to disagree. Business is not a battlefield and can never be compared to battle. The problem with most people is that they do business for the sake of money not for passion. If your business is driven by passion, you will feel energized and completely satisfied.

As some would say, when running a business or in the business world, only the tough would survive. Running a business you need to be tough cause it is never easy.
That is right my friend. Owning a business makes you tough too. You have to be on the go and never give up no matter how hard to deal with losses and price increases.

It is unquestionably a battlefield. You must be able to win against your competitors. Of course, engage in healthy competition.
Owning a business is like a win - loss especially during the surge of the corona virus. There are so many business closed renting spaces in Lim Ket Kai Center, Ayala Centrio, SM Uptown, SM Downtown Robinson's and Gaisano Malls. They weren't able to revive, all were declared bankrupt.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member