Dollar Tree

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
My mom just called me and she was just in the dollar tree store and she said they had one whole isle of items that were $3 to $5 dollars not sure what is going on there with that hope there is not going to be anymore changes with the stores it is one of my favorite dollar stores.

My mom just called me and she was just in the dollar tree store and she said they had one whole isle of items that were $3 to $5 dollars not sure what is going on there with that hope there is not going to be anymore changes with the stores it is one of my favorite dollar stores.
Forgive me for asking, my dearest friend. Does this Dollar Tree, (which as I told you unfortunately does not exist in Italy) also deliver the goods purchased to your home?

Forgive me for asking, my dearest friend. Does this Dollar Tree, (which as I told you unfortunately does not exist in Italy) also deliver the goods purchased to your home?
Sorry to hear this yeah some places do not have them .

Sorry to hear this yeah some places do not have them .
Indeed, anyway here in Italy if anything of American origin we have Penny Market which makes home deliveries. But the problem is that it has a limited supply of products, even essential ones. In fact, just yesterday I placed a order there, but half of the ordered stuff didn't arrive at my house! I complained about this to the staff, but certainly not the fault of the riders, who earn a starvation wage!(n)😠

Indeed, anyway here in Italy if anything of American origin we have Penny Market which makes home deliveries. But the problem is that it has a limited supply of products, even essential ones. In fact, just yesterday I placed an order there, but half of the ordered stuff didn't arrive at my house! I complained about this to the staff, but certainly not the fault of the riders, who earn a starvation wage!(n)😠
Sorry to hear you did not get some of your stuff so hope they made it right and replaced the items for you or have you a discount or something.

In New Zealand, I shopped at the $ 3 store but I don't like the display cheap looking. I preferred shopping to a normal store. Maybe there your $3 store has good displays.
Not sure I will be looking when I go next time which will be soon.

Sorry to hear you did not get some of your stuff so hope they made it right and replaced the items for you or have you a discount or something.
For that matter, obviously I didn't even pay for the items that didn't arrive. However, Penny Market should report on their App anything that is not available at the time I place the order online.
Post automatically merged:

In New Zealand, I shopped at the $ 3 store but I don't like the display cheap looking. I preferred shopping to a normal store. Maybe there your $3 store has good displays.
I'm sorry my friend, but what did you manage to buy with just $3?

It is a well-known fact that not everything at the dollar stores is a dollar anymore. That is because inflation has reduced the value of what a single dollar can buy. Still, it is a good idea to visit these discount stores for some items. Chamomile tea is $1 at the 99 cent store nearby, but $4 at Walmart, and the tea is quite literally the same.

The same principle goes for plants and cleaning supplies in my area. It's better to buy seedlings at the 99 cent store than to pay rip-off prices at Walmart, or worse, Home Depot.

Unfortunately what your mom saw is starting to happen at a lot of Dollar Tree stores, especially if they're now branded as "Dollar Tree Plus". The company started slowly making these changes over the last 2 years. Fortunately, my local stores don't have full aisles of $3 and $5 items, but they do have a $3 section and $5 section in the freezer. They're slightly nicer and bigger items than what's in their regular priced sections at least.

In our location, in common conversations on the street it has become known as the Dollar and a quarter store, because there is a very limited selection of stuff that is still sold at $1. It is still a great place to find bargains though and I don't blame them for keeping up with inflation.

Yeah, we call it "Dollar-25 Tree" these days. I also don't blame them for keeping up with inflation. Before the price changes, the items they were selling were getting smaller and lower in quality in order to keep the price at a dollar, and it wasn't really a bargain to get anything there anymore.

I do like ordering things from their website and having them sent to my local store for pickup when they have something that I want a lot of (since you have to order by the case that way).

Yeah, we call it "Dollar-25 Tree" these days. I also don't blame them for keeping up with inflation. Before the price changes, the items they were selling were getting smaller and lower in quality in order to keep the price at a dollar, and it wasn't really a bargain to get anything there anymore.

I do like ordering things from their website and having them sent to my local store for pickup when they have something that I want a lot of (since you have to order by the case that way).
There were a few items I wished I would have ordered online and sent to the store never done it and now they do not carry the items any longer.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member