Don’t fix what is ruined beyond repair

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.831250
Referral Credit
This statement connotes something to all of us. It may not be about gadgets that are ruined and cannot be fixed anymore. It will be all about a relationship atoned to be neglected and abandoned. Sometimes we are blind to see our actions that may harm the feelings of others especially our family or a special someone on the heart. We have to be very careful with what we say or act because our actions also mean many things. Assuming that you have someone you love and then you were tempted forgetting about your promises and when you realized your fault, you were too late because the love of your life already left you with someone new. Regret always comes at the end.

I agree some times fixing something is harder than what we expect and we spend a lots of times on fixing that and we spend our valuable time and we lose our life to that, some problems need to be lafte as it is, especially when it comes to relationships it really damage us to fix something beyond us.

Yes, the feeling of rage may go away but the scar of pain and injury will continue to linger and become part of the person's existence.It's not good to hurt someone's feelings. There's karma.

Yes, the feeling of rage may go away but the scar of pain and injury will continue to linger and become part of the person's existence.It's not good to hurt someone's feelings. There's karma.
True, i agree with your idea, scar of a pain is hard to heal and if a person get hearted by someone he or she really trust and really love then the feeling of used and harm will last longer and its better not to do any thing that harm someone.

True, i agree with your idea, scar of a pain is hard to heal and if a person get hearted by someone he or she really trust and really love then the feeling of used and harm will last longer and its better not to do any thing that harm someone.
It is not good to hurt others' feelings. We have to understand that a human being is vulnerable and sensitive.They also cannot forget our hurting words or actions. It is better to be kind and understanding.

It is not good to hurt others' feelings. We have to understand that a human being is vulnerable and sensitive.They also cannot forget our hurting words or actions. It is better to be kind and understanding.
I agree it is kind to do things like that, my dad always tells me not to do band things to peoples, even if i can't do good things to peoples i don't want to hart them and make them feel unwanted and sad. but the thing is now a days if you are polite and good person peoples think you are a silly or stupid person and they try to use you.

I agree it is kind to do things like that, my dad always tells me not to do band things to peoples, even if i can't do good things to peoples i don't want to hart them and make them feel unwanted and sad. but the thing is now a days if you are polite and good person peoples think you are a silly or stupid person and they try to use you.
Just ignore what people say just concentrate on the good act you have on you because that's one-way to boost you're business and morale.

This statement connotes something to all of us. It may not be about gadgets that are ruined and cannot be fixed anymore. It will be all about a relationship atoned to be neglected and abandoned. Sometimes we are blind to see our actions that may harm the feelings of others especially our family or a special someone on the heart. We have to be very careful with what we say or act because our actions also mean many things. Assuming that you have someone you love and then you were tempted forgetting about your promises and when you realized your fault, you were too late because the love of your life already left you with someone new. Regret always comes at the end.
Sometimes children hurt their parents beyond their expectations. This has become prevalent in India. In such cases parents still pull on with their children. You can walk out of marriage but you can't walk out of parenthood though it has turned toxic.

Just ignore what people say just concentrate on the good act you have on you because that's one-way to boost you're business and morale.
True, i will do my best to be a good person, and ignore the negative influence and bad things that other peoples are doing, its better to focus on our good did and our loyalty's.

There are certain things we simply need to just let go of and move on. Not all things can be repaired. For some even after you repair it, it would start causing issues or it would no longer work like it used to.

You're so right it's useless to repair something that cannot be repaired like a broken relationship. It's hard to make yesterday's happiness to be retrieved. Pride and pain dominate and love cannot be brought back to life.

You're so right it's useless to repair something that cannot be repaired like a broken relationship. It's hard to make yesterday's happiness to be retrieved. Pride and pain dominate and love cannot be brought back to life.
True this is why we have so many people in relationships where it looks like they are just forcing themselves, there is no real love again in the relationship and they are just hanging by a thread.

True this is why we have so many people in relationships where it looks like they are just forcing themselves, there is no real love again in the relationship and they are just hanging by a thread.
It is not good to pretend or else break up happens. Both sides must be true and never intend to hurt each other's feelings because once the pride is touched, everything will be ruined in split seconds.

It is not good to pretend or else break up happens. Both sides must be true and never intend to hurt each other's feelings because once the pride is touched, everything will be ruined in split seconds.
Exactly, this is why there are a lot of breakups today and even in marriage, which is not supposed to be so.

Exactly, this is why there are a lot of breakups today and even in marriage, which is not supposed to be so.
There are marriages that went wrong because of misunderstanding and rumor. They better trust themselves and find the source of the rumors and file a case of oral defamaton.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member