Don't act high and mighty if you're a moderator or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.876600
Referral Credit
To be honest with you, there is someone here tasked per se as a commissioner to harshly remind us on a certain commission of error like posting in the wrong section. Actually there are times, I'm so exhausted from work in fact I fall asleep while posting.

It's my suggestion to you Mr. commissioner to delete my posts should it be a big issue on your brain. Just don't create a move that will discourage and anger me to go on working on DBucks. Get me? Maybe you want all members here to disappear. I hate receiving private messages telling me this and that violations because it's not a crime and you're talking to immortals. JUST DELETE DON'T TALK OR WRITE!

Oh sorry about that, I know it can be annoying or in most cases irritating when we get such messages, but just don't take it to heart. They are simply doing their job. If they should delete your post without telling you why it might seem unfair. And I think letting you know is to ensure you don't make the same mistake again. If you go through the forum guidelines, sending a private message is part of the forum rules. If in anyhow the message came to you was rude, really sorry about. And once again don't be offended by it.

Oh sorry about that, I know it can be annoying or in most cases irritating when we get such messages, but just don't take it to heart. They are simply doing their job. If they should delete your post without telling you why it might seem unfair. And I think letting you know is to ensure you don't make the same mistake again. If you go through the forum guidelines, sending a private message is part of the forum rules. If in anyhow the message came to you was rude, really sorry about. And once again don't be offended by it.
Thank you El, I am now feeling okay. But the person wasn't a moderator. I understand his moves. I am not anymore angry. It's not good to be impulsive.

Thank you El, I am now feeling okay. But the person wasn't a moderator. I understand his moves. I am not anymore angry. It's not good to be impulsive.
Oh okay, once again sorry about that. And it's good to hear you are no longer angry 😀. Do hope you have a wonderful day.

Oh okay, once again sorry about that. And it's good to hear you are no longer angry 😀. Do hope you have a wonderful day.
I have a wonderful day this day. It is a holiday in the entire Philippines, yeheey. I will be back to work on April 22.

I have a wonderful day this day. It is a holiday in the entire Philippines, yeheey. I will be back to work on April 22.
For us here, we just have tomorrow and next tomorrow as a public holiday. Even at that's stores and businesses would still function. The only thing that might not function are schools and banks.

For us here, we just have tomorrow and next tomorrow as a public holiday. Even at that's stores and businesses would still function. The only thing that might not function are schools and banks.
It's nationwide holiday here but stores and malls are open, but their workers are paid double and that's the mandate of the labor law and the national government.

It's nationwide holiday here but stores and malls are open, but their workers are paid double and that's the mandate of the labor law and the national government.
If we had that here it would be awesome. Workers are not paid double for coming to work during this kind of holidays.

If we had that here it would be awesome. Workers are not paid double for coming to work during this kind of holidays.
That's unfair it's a mandate from our government. Many like to work on holidays because of the double pay. Your government lacks concern for the welfare of the citizens. They are humans needing motivation and compassion.

That's unfair it's a mandate from our government. Many like to work on holidays because of the double pay. Your government lacks concern for the welfare of the citizens. They are humans needing motivation and compassion.
That's what we are going through here in the country, the government does not really do anything to make things easy for us.

Even it would have been a moderator I would have been frustrated. 🤣

Some people are like that they think themselves to be superior. I hate such kind of behaviour of anyone.
Moderators aren't like that though but there are others who feel like crazy but let's just ignore because we know who we are in real life 😁, like you you're an Engineer.

When I was new on RIF one moderator did it with me. I was shocked because that moderator also used to spam on the site.😅
That was an irony ha ha, that was so harsh too and I understand your feelings. I hope your request of payment of your $9 was granted by J.

Yes I requested the same. As per Jordan it was $7, hope to get the payment soon in my account.
But I saw your earning $9, what makes it $7? That is absurd. Well, anyway, it is better than your earnings to disappear forever.

Absolutely that is what I also thought . It's better to have something than nothing. I was away from all the sites from last few months that's why I could not read the announcement.
But the $2 being missed is something. It's not easy to reach $2 on RIF. You should have told @Jordan that it is $9, not $7, and have me testify it.

But the $2 being missed is something. It's not easy to reach $2 on RIF. You should have told @Jordan that it is $9, not $7, and have me testify it.
Yes I requested the same. As per Jordan it was $7, hope to get the payment soon in my account.
Payment should be coming shortly!
Also, this is directly from the site:
1712869191071.png
It shows $7.60. Thats where I got the $7 from. That was the balance when it was reset to $0

Status
Not open for further replies.
13,183Threads
98,961Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member