• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Don't allow yourself to be poorever😁

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
When there's no forever there's also poorever but they're in the opposite with different tags to mean different routes for people on earth. We always hear rich people who started from rags to riches. They are the type of people who condemned their lives living in poverty. They are the same people who keep on telling themselves to change the image of their financial lives. They hate to live poorever so they work harder to make their dreams come to reality.

If you are struggling financially, look for opportunities to improve your situation. You could start by taking on some jobs in your neighborhood. Then, explore ways to secure a higher-paying job. Keep in mind that, if you are not willing to put in the effort, you won't make any progress.

There are many ways to uplift the financial life of an individual. First, he should stop his laziness. Next, he has to find work regardless of the pay as long as there's money for the daily needs. Finally, he must save and spend it as capital for a small business.

It strongly depends on the country you live. I'm understanding in the Philippines hard work repays. Because the Philippines is not a communist or pseudo-communist country. If you live in a Western country like the southern countries in the European Union or Latin America, it's pretty impossible if you don't inherit. The governments, pushed by the multinational companies influencing with their votes, are always a financial laws hoarder. They create tons of new tax laws each year to hinder small and medium sized businesses, forcing many small and medium entrepreneurs to close their activity because it's impossible to fulfil their cumbersome duties. The aim is exactly they want your activity to stay as small as possible, even to fail. If you work for a company headquartered abroad, in my country you are obliged to sign a very expensive currency exchange contract with your bank. If you don't, receiving in your bank account from a legal person headquartered abroad is considered a crime. After signing that expensive contract, you must fill invoices for the foreign company and then a local bill for the sake of R.S.I. If you don't, it's a crime that deserves conviction to jail, according to our penal tax code. As filling invoice and billing for a foreign company faces very cumbersome rules, you get obliged to ask for monthly services of an experienced accountant (whose fees are very high). So if you aren't initially rich or at least wealthy, your business faces thousands of limitations. The only alternative in my country is to get rid of the VAT to work as a physical person (that until now isn't obliged to billing), but in such a case you have a very high tax rates, as you must pay Social Security the double a VAT owner does and in addition, you must pay between the 2 and the 5% of each earning to the municipality. So it's only convenient if you are sure you'll have a good number of paying clients before engaging in an activity such a translator for companies headquartered abroad or such a tutor, etc., etc., etc.

It strongly depends on the country you live. I'm understanding in the Philippines hard work repays. Because the Philippines is not a communist or pseudo-communist country. If you live in a Western country like the southern countries in the European Union or Latin America, it's pretty impossible if you don't inherit. The governments, pushed by the multinational companies influencing with their votes, are always a financial laws hoarder. They create tons of new tax laws each year to hinder small and medium sized businesses, forcing many small and medium entrepreneurs to close their activity because it's impossible to fulfil their cumbersome duties. The aim is exactly they want your activity to stay as small as possible, even to fail. If you work for a company headquartered abroad, in my country you are obliged to sign a very expensive currency exchange contract with your bank. If you don't, receiving in your bank account from a legal person headquartered abroad is considered a crime. After signing that expensive contract, you must fill invoices for the foreign company and then a local bill for the sake of R.S.I. If you don't, it's a crime that deserves conviction to jail, according to our penal tax code. As filling invoice and billing for a foreign company faces very cumbersome rules, you get obliged to ask for monthly services of an experienced accountant (whose fees are very high). So if you aren't initially rich or at least wealthy, your business faces thousands of limitations. The only alternative in my country is to get rid of the VAT to work as a physical person (that until now isn't obliged to billing), but in such a case you have a very high tax rates, as you must pay Social Security the double a VAT owner does and in addition, you must pay between the 2 and the 5% of each earning to the municipality. So it's only convenient if you are sure you'll have a good number of paying clients before engaging in an activity such a translator for companies headquartered abroad or such a tutor, etc., etc., etc.
That is the real picture of a country that is under communism or semi-communism. They control everything especially your sources of income. The people there just ride on the tides of the government rules to avoid penalties and chaos.

A lot of people in Latin American countries, in fact, emigrate to geographic areas considered top tier to run away from poverty, even if in many cases they don't find a real solution, becoming even poorer in Paris, Milan or getting arrested in Washington cause illegal/clandestine migration.

A lot of people in Latin American countries, in fact, emigrate to geographic areas considered top tier to run away from poverty, even if in many cases they don't find a real solution, becoming even poorer in Paris, Milan or getting arrested in Washington cause illegal/clandestine migration.
OMG, that's horrible. They should have not entered other countries illegally. They have to meet the requirements to be fully recognized as legal migrants.

Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, the mindset of the average Latin American is different. They are unfailing dreamers and their optimism exceeds the limits. They never think about getting severely sick in the USA, at the point they should run to the emergency unit, where the police doing surveillance at the place would obviously discover they lack the legal papers to stay in the country.

That's the law in the USA those caught staying illegally are sanctioned to go back to the country of origin. They keep on hiding. But when it was Trump the president he gave immigrants green cards. My cousin was among the recipients.

Trump is likely to win the next elections, so I suppose migrants will face an easier bureaucracy. Even towards the worry about those few elements of welfare instituted by Obama (as we know Republicans are against whatever kind of welfare, promoted instead by the Democratic party). So that 16% of the Americans who cannot afford a medical insurance could face a harder life again...

After the attempted assassination of former US President Donald Trump, he got 83% support from Americans as per survey results. He will win a landslide in the November 2024 election. I want to apply for a US visa if Trump wins.

If you are struggling financially, do not give up. This will make the situation even worse. Think of ways to earn money. If you cannot find a full-time job, get a part-time one or work on a freelance basis. Try to get multiple sources of income. Work hard is the key.

There are many ways to uplift poverty as long as you are healthy and always ready to work hard. Just look around in your community get exploited by those who work without minding the difficulty as long as there's money. Save some and spend it to capitalise a small business.

12,094Threads
93,211Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member