• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Don't apply corruption in your business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.559300
Referral Credit
There are business owners that apply corruption to their business. Customers are aware of this and they only keep their mouths shut. It's not that they're afraid but they do not like trouble. One corruption that I encounter many times is in the cashiers booth. I think the business owner instructed the cashiers not to give the change in cash but rather chocolates, candies, small figurines. The cashiers are well trained that the customers cannot refuse, but not in my case, I told the cashier to give me the change and she was afraid when I told her that ill report their corruptive style to BIR. Does it also happen to your place?

The problem is most business owners today want to make money as soon as possible, due to this they are no longer honest in their dealings. They are willing to do anything just to ensure that they make the money.

It seems like that. They want to scavenge up to the last centavo of the customers. It's like actual robbery in broad daylight. They should not be tolerated. Customers might fight for their rights to claim their change.

That's a horrible act towards humanity being drained by some business operators It's indeed disgusting. Customers must claim their cash change.

I agree with you. It is unfair that some business owners engage in such practices only to benefit themselves. They lack integrity and honesty in their transactions and do not deserve to be successful.

Business should be a service to humanity not only making money. According to Gandhi, a business without morals is a great sin against God and humanity. A lot of entrepreneurs simply don't care about safety and benefits of their products to final consumers. They only care about money.

You don't have to be corrupt in order to run a business. Businesses built on corruption doesn't actually stand the test of time because a time would come when real value would have to speak for itself.
Yes it doesn't make sense doing that. just be true to your self , your business and others to get ahead of your business

Almost all of us are victims of corruption. We're surrounded by greedy people who lack control of their habit to corrupt people. They want a short cut way to richness. What a shame to those doing this.

In my country, if you don't pay corruption, then your business will not survive. its mandatory to pay corruption if you want to run any type of business, and its sad when I think about it.
I can bet you that in that your same country, there are people that do sincere businesses and are prospering. They don't pay anyone any bribe. They offer highest value and even the corrupt people would beg them to do clean business with them. If you offer good value, you don't need corruption.

I can bet you that in that your same country, there are people that do sincere businesses and are prospering. They don't pay anyone any bribe. They offer highest value and even the corrupt people would beg them to do clean business with them. If you offer good value, you don't need corruption.
You may not believe me when I say this, but in my country every year every business owner has to pay a tax, and in order to pay a tax, the organization needs to have your file, and they say, "We have lost your file" and tell you that you need to open a new file, which is very expensive, so in order not to open a new file, we bribe them, and no matter how religious and sincere a person is, he or she will give corruption money. its the system, and the people who are working at the organization are doing this intentionally

12,056Threads
92,978Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member