Dont beg for love for someone who can't give it, look around

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
It is not good to beg for love for someone who cannot give it to you, look around and find someone better. Some boys continue courting a girl despite a No response, What you will get is hurt and pain. There are people like that and I cannot blame them for all of us have experienced how love is felt. It is not good to beg for love, it is better to divert the feelings to other things like making friends and bonding with friends. It is better to have many friends than to have someone to dominate us. Just look around and there you will find someone that connects her feelings to yours.

Love or relationship with a person id no do or die thing. if you are not getting loved by one person please check the next person. No need begging for love or forcing yourself on a person.
Yeah it's a shame begging for love. The person must have at least decency to defend her or his reputation. We can never force someone to love us.

It is not good to beg for love for someone who cannot give it to you, look around and find someone better. Some boys continue courting a girl despite a No response, What you will get is hurt and pain. There are people like that and I cannot blame them for all of us have experienced how love is felt. It is not good to beg for love, it is better to divert the feelings to other things like making friends and bonding with friends. It is better to have many friends than to have someone to dominate us. Just look around and there you will find someone that connects her feelings to yours.
It's foolishness to run after someone for love.This is something very idiotic which youngsters should realize.

It's foolishness to run after someone for love.This is something very idiotic which youngsters should realize.
There are also mature people doing this falling in love with the wrong person and still continues to woe the woman. It is indeed an insanity. But how lucky the woman would be if there is love in return.

It's defaming if beg for love. It seems there's no other human living near you. Don't belittle yourself wait for the right time and right love. Everything happens according to God's plan for us.

There are also mature people doing this falling in love with the wrong person and still continues to woe the woman. It is indeed an insanity. But how lucky the woman would be if there is love in return.
These men are not good I should say. They are perverts I should say. There was a man who expressed his love for me through Facebook a few months back. He was much younger to me. At first I tried to explain to him that I wasn't interested but when he persisted I had to be rude to him.

Yes, from experience one sided love never flourish. You would always be at the receiving end. So never beg for love no matter how you need it.
True, never beg someone to love us how matter we love them and how matter we want them, that is the right word that we all needs to accepts, love is a good thing but not loving the right person could be very dangerous.

True, never beg someone to love us how matter we love them and how matter we want them, that is the right word that we all needs to accepts, love is a good thing but not loving the right person could be very dangerous.
Exactly, falling for a wrong person could ruin ones life. You just have to love those that loves you.

Exactly, falling for a wrong person could ruin ones life. You just have to love those that loves you.
Yeah, we are living once and we need to have good and amazing time with the right person, we don't have to struggle in order to live with the person who don't love us and who don't appreciate our love for them.

Yeah, we are living once and we need to have good and amazing time with the right person, we don't have to struggle in order to live with the person who don't love us and who don't appreciate our love for them.
Definitely, that's how it should be. It is good to work with only people that would appreciate our efforts no matter how little we do.

These men are not good I should say. They are perverts I should say. There was a man who expressed his love for me through Facebook a few months back. He was much younger to me. At first I tried to explain to him that I wasn't interested but when he persisted I had to be rude to himH
He was insane, maybe he wants to scam you or make fun of his own insanity. You better block that person.He is in a nut.

Last edited:
Definitely, that's how it should be. It is good to work with only people that would appreciate our efforts no matter how little we do.
Indeed, living with those peoples who appreciate our love and our presence will make our life very happy and healthy, and seeing their face every day will make our life full of joy and happiness.

He was insane, maybe he wants to scam you or make fun of his own insanity. You better block that person.He is in a hut.
I have blocked him. I know he was up to some mischief. He wanted to come to my house in my city from Mumbai which I flatly denied.

I have blocked him. I know he was up to some mischief. He wanted to come to my house in my city from Mumbai which I flatly denied.
So that guy was so serious in his courtship to you. Who knows he is a good guy, however, there are many wearing white this time which turns out to be black.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member