Don't change to please someone, change only for yourself

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.531000
Referral Credit
If there's a reason for you to change anything, make sure it's for you not for others. Don't compromise yourself for a situation and condition someone wants you to do to make him happy. Assuming you're overweight and your partner likes to see you in the same figure before he marries you forgetting that you newly delivered your baby, thus making your body weight increases. So at all costs, you will make a move to reduce your weight, but you can't make it so fast and your husband can't wait it to happen so he finds a new lover. After some months you get back to your original shape but that's for yourself not for you husband whom you plan to divorce.

That's right. This is what I would never do, change for someone. No, I will rather change for myself and wellbeing.
That's perfect, why must we listen to the dictation from someone close to our heart to change our body shapes. If I change, it's for my comfort not for someone else.

That's perfect, why must we listen to the dictation from someone close to our heart to change our body shapes. If I change, it's for my comfort not for someone else.
That's right you need to change for your comfort. it would help you feel good since you are doing fir your own good.

That's right you need to change for your comfort. it would help you feel good since you are doing fir your own good.
There are people like that. They are after a gorgeous body, sexy look, and captivating beauty for them to feel proud of their loves of life. What if that person goes older, and when we age, beauty fades?

You are correct. I won't change for someone. I will change for myself because I know that is best for me.
Exactly, we also know what's best for us. We only need the right time to make the best version of ourselves not for someone's sake but for our own.

There are people like that. They are after a gorgeous body, sexy look, and captivating beauty for them to feel proud of their loves of life. What if that person goes older, and when we age, beauty fades?
Yeah we need to always ask ourselves this question. You need to always be yourself and love some one for who they are.

Yeah we need to always ask ourselves this question. You need to always be yourself and love some one for who they are.
That's so right, let's love someone for who he is. It's also important to show respect to each other's decision and not from other's opinion to please him or her.

The moment you change just so you can please others, you have completely lost track of yourself and who you truly are. The worse part is who you are changing for might still not appreciate you.

The moment you change just so you can please others, you have completely lost track of yourself and who you truly are. The worse part is who you are changing for might still not appreciate you.
That's right just changed for the right reasons and cause. You have no business changing for anyone.

Let us not be bothered by the dictations of others like a partner, lover, husband, or wife. We have our one comfort zone and we feel the disgust of feeling if we are forced to follow what they like not our like. Decide what is best for you not for others' sake.

Let us not be bothered by the dictations of others like a partner, lover, husband, or wife. We have our one comfort zone and we feel the disgust of feeling if we are forced to follow what they like not our like. Decide what is best for you not for others' sake.
That's right. Don't be influenced by what others are pushing out. Be you and do you.

Definitely, we should not rely on others' opinions and dictations just to please them. Remember that we are humans; we can't please everybody. Respect and kindness should be above all else. Be you, not for other happiness.

That's right. Don't be influenced by what others are pushing out. Be you and do you.
That is right, the more our feelings would rebel against what they like us to do for their own sake. My ex wanted me to wear maong pants not to wear a mini-skirt. I told him that I wanted a comfortable feeling.

That is right, the more our feelings would rebel against what they like us to do for their own sake. My ex wanted me to wear maong pants not to wear a mini-skirt. I told him that I wanted a comfortable feeling.
Yeah, it is good to always be yourself and do what you are comfortable to do.

Yeah, it is good to always be yourself and do what you are comfortable to do.
If they don't like it then they are free to find someone they can exploit with. It's not wise to tolerate their demands that contradicts to our feelings.

If they don't like it then they are free to find someone they can exploit with. It's not wise to tolerate their demands that contradicts to our feelings.
That's right mate. Just find someone that can understand you to align with. You would enjoy better.

That's right mate. Just find someone that can understand you to align with. You would enjoy better.
That's right, we have to value happiness not for other's cause but ours. Let's not be prisoners of someone's whims.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member