Don't let some one disappoint you twice.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In life we get so many challenges and we get in fight with our families, our friends, coworkers and our love partners, but sometime we make a mistake by giving a second chance to the same person that will never change and we get hurt more than one time, and that is because of our fault. so don't let some one to disappoint you twice.

You are correct. If someone hurt you once, they are more likely to hurt you again, based on personal experience. People change, but I'm not willing to take the risk of giving them another chance. LOL
I agree with you, sometimes peoples keep hurting us, and the best way to e safe from those peoples is to stop things on the first time, you are right if they do it on the first place then we don't have any guaranty that they will not do it again, so it is better to be safe than sorry.

In life we get so many challenges and we get in fight with our families, our friends, coworkers and our love partners, but sometime we make a mistake by giving a second chance to the same person that will never change and we get hurt more than one time, and that is because of our fault. so don't let some one to disappoint you twice.
I always try to adjust myself in relating with those who hurt me, there are actually some you can't avoid completely but you just have to minimize your relationship with them especially when it comes to money issues or being business partners

I always try to adjust myself in relating with those who hurt me, there are actually some you can't avoid completely but you just have to minimize your relationship with them especially when it comes to money issues or being business partners
Yeah there are some peoples that we can't manage to avoid them like business partners and family members, and all we can do is try to manage things the smart way.

Yes no need playing the fool twice. You just have to let them go and have your peace. Some people are outright users.
Yeah, getting hurt for the first time is the persons fault and we can blame them and we have a point to get angry, but if we get hurt twice with the same person then we need to take the responsibility and we don't have to blame the person, the mistake is ours.

Yeah, getting hurt for the first time is the persons fault and we can blame them and we have a point to get angry, but if we get hurt twice with the same person then we need to take the responsibility and we don't have to blame the person, the mistake is ours.
Exactly, because this second one you are the one putting yourself in harm's way. Don't allow someone show you meaness the second time.

Most times we fall into things like this cause we feel this persons might change but they don't. It's best to just cut them off than falling for them time after time

Most times we fall into things like this cause we feel this persons might change but they don't. It's best to just cut them off than falling for them time after time
Yes, it's good to cut them off. Don't be a victim twice. it isn't worth it in the long run that's the truth

Exactly, because this second one you are the one putting yourself in harm's way. Don't allow someone show you meaness the second time.
True, if someone hurts us and didn't get any reaction from us they think that we are a fool person, so they will do the mistake again.

True, if someone hurts us and didn't get any reaction from us they think that we are a fool person, so they will do the mistake again.
That's right we need to be very careful with people that wants to keep hurting us. it is to move away from them very fast

I really don't believe in giving people second chances. If I ever do, it is just a formality or something I just have to do. It is not always sincerely from me as the first chance I give to a person.

13,113Threads
98,549Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member