Don't look down on your customers

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
Don't ever look down on your customers. Remember appearance is not the basis to judge people. If you are a business owner, train your workers to respect the customers entering the business center regardless of how he or she looks . Looks aren't everything, so before you judge know first the financial capacity of the customer, or else you will be slapped or sacked of your own stupidity. It happened in my city, one millionaire politician entered a car center to buy the latest Toyota car. He wore slippers and an old hat. He carried with him a small sack. The salesman barred him from entering the establishment and the man, who happened to be the governor of Bukidnon felt the sudden agast of insult. They were having a petty argument and the manager entered and when he saw the man he was furious with his salesman. He told the manager that he wanted to buy the latest model of Toyota and inside the small sack was money in the amount of 4 million pesos the value of the latest model of Toyota. The salesman was reprimanded. Let us never look down on our customers and whoever we meet in our lives.

I always try my very best to ensure I treat all my customers equally and with respect. The funny thing is that most of these customers that might not have much tend to refer other high paying customer.

Regardless of the financial status of the person, he needs respect and be understood. It is not his fault to be poor, he needs love and kindness to inspire him to work harder to change his financial status.

I felt it deeply while I remain a customer and visit a shop to purchase something. Sometimes I remain in casual dressing and some shopkeeper don't treat me well so I feel it deeply and never visit there, rather I complain about this shop wherever I get chance. So being owner of business we must keep this important thing in our mind.

It's not good to judge people. Whoever we meet, let's show our respect and politeness irrespective of their socio economic status.
I completely agree. Everyone we meet in life deserves to be treated with kindness. We must also show some respect, as respect begets respect.

I completely agree. Everyone we meet in life deserves to be treated with kindness. We must also show some respect, as respect begets respect.
That's right, respect begets respect. They should not forget the power of the boomerang. People only show high regard to people in the higher level of SOS.

I hate seeing staff who are rude and look down on their customers. However, there are really those kinds of staff who do this and sometimes will not get reprimanded by their supervisor; in the end, they never change.

I hate seeing staff who are rude and look down on their customers. However, there are really those kinds of staff who do this and sometimes will not get reprimanded by their supervisor; in the end, they never change.
You said it right. There are people especially in the business center showing discrimination when see the customer in plain clothes that looks like nobody. Doing this discriminatory acts to customers must be fired.

It would be a great act of foolishness for a business person to look down on a customer that comes to patronize because of looks. In my country, billionaires look very simple and looking down on them and treating them bad can make you lose huge business deals.

Truth is that there would always be disparity between customers based on their levels. Go to banks and see. A multi millionaire would work into a bank and get a loan in 30 minutes. But they would stress the average man to giving up level.

But I try to treat all my customers equally. Both those that patronize at small amounts and those that patronize at big amounts.

That is not a good act to be tolerated and people surely hate that business for allowing their employees to look down on their customers. They forgot that appearance is not the basis of being rich or poor.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member