• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Don't only watch people celebrate

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.559300
Referral Credit
Don't only watch people celebrate; you must be part of them. These people are celebrating their business success. That is the moment when the business owner feels excited and satisfied with the fruits of his hardship, the amassing profit that may turn into an amassing wealth too. While it is true that we envy other's journey towards success, but those successful businessmen burn their midnight candles just to formulate planning strategies. They never sleep and sometimes they cry and after some tries, they were able to come up with the right strategies that are written in their continuous plans. Life is amazing if we keep on working to achieve our short or long-term goals.

That is very true, I usually reference the phrase "we just don't become" This means that most times people go through a lot just to realize their dream project comes to reality. So we must be people who will always appreciate the milestone achievement in other individuals and celebrate with them that it was worth all the sacrifices and tough decisions they had to make to be where they are, You need to show them that hard work pays off. This is why on many countless times I have celebrated The Milestone achievements by @Starmix.I have expressed how proud I am of her passion for writing and I wish her nothing but the very best. I now accord you my honorary badge. I call it the Prowess Badge. Although it is in the AIR.

That is very true, I usually reference the phrase "we just don't become" This means that most times people go through a lot just to realize their dream project comes to reality. So we must be people who will always appreciate the milestone achievement in other individuals and celebrate with them that it was worth all the sacrifices and tough decisions they had to make to be where they are, You need to show them that hard work pays off. This is why on many countless times I have celebrated The Milestone achievements by @Starmix.I have expressed how proud I am of her passion for writing and I wish her nothing but the very best. I now accord you my honorary badge. I call it the Prowess Badge. Although it is in the AIR.
That is funny Cars, thanks for the badge, lol, but that must be what we would do to become like others celebrating their business success. I have not yet celebrated the success of my business. I now start to worry because there will be rivals coming in to rent a space in the mall.

That is funny Cars, thanks for the badge, lol, but that must be what we would do to become like others celebrating their business success. I have not yet celebrated the success of my business. I now start to worry because there will be rivals coming in to rent a space in the mall.
Do not worry you have an advantage because you were the first to start operations there plus we have got your back. This is a family of serious entrepreneurs who have made it their intention to share practical insights to ensure that every business strives in any environment. Right now in Africa we have been hit by a serious climatic disaster because we have drought. So we are rolling out various intervention packages to counteract this. We do not need Western aid to fight the poverty rate. But being the disorganized people we are and who are not united the outcome may turn different. People in Africa are used to handouts and do not want to work and innovate. They also lack timely analysis to ensure the success of most of the things we embark on. But we are equal to the task this time around.

Do not worry you have an advantage because you were the first to start operations there plus we have got your back. This is a family of serious entrepreneurs who have made it their intention to share practical insights to ensure that every business strives in any environment. Right now in Africa we have been hit by a serious climatic disaster because we have drought. So we are rolling out various intervention packages to counteract this. We do not need Western aid to fight the poverty rate. But being the disorganized people we are and who are not united the outcome may turn different. People in Africa are used to handouts and do not want to work and innovate. They also lack timely analysis to ensure the success of most of the things we embark on. But we are equal to the task this time around.
That is difficult because you are facing a big drought. Many are hungry and feel lazy to work because of the extreme temperature. But things will be alright because each one has its way to survive.

true, aside from celebrating with them, we should also make them an inspiration that someday it will be our turn to celebrate success.

Don't only watch people celebrate; you must be part of them. These people are celebrating their business success. That is the moment when the business owner feels excited and satisfied with the fruits of his hardship, the amassing profit that may turn into an amassing wealth too. While it is true that we envy other's journey towards success, but those successful businessmen burn their midnight candles just to formulate planning strategies. They never sleep and sometimes they cry and after some tries, they were able to come up with the right strategies that are written in their continuous plans. Life is amazing if we keep on working to achieve our short or long-term
Success in business is not directly from hardwork. If hardwork is all that is necessary in achieving success in business, we will have many billionaires. Luck and opportunities playsxa part. In business, grace and favour is more important than hard work.

Don't only watch people celebrate; you must be part of them. These people are celebrating their business success. That is the moment when the business owner feels excited and satisfied with the fruits of his hardship, the amassing profit that may turn into an amassing wealth too. While it is true that we envy other's journey towards success, but those successful businessmen burn their midnight candles just to formulate planning strategies. They never sleep and sometimes they cry and after some tries, they were able to come up with the right strategies that are written in their continuous plans. Life is amazing if we keep on working to achieve our short or long-term goals.
Some successful businessmen want to celebrate their success by themselves so it's not sane to get oneself involved in their celebration.

Some successful businessmen want to celebrate their success by themselves so it's not sane to get oneself involved in their celebration.
The issue is, you have to do yours by challenging yourself to do something that involves profit. It could be a small business.

The issue is, you have to do yours by challenging yourself to do something that involves profit. It could be a small business.
At this age I think I can't put in that hard work into any business excepting investing in shares which I can do in small amounts only.

At this age I think I can't put in that hard work into any business excepting investing in shares which I can do in small amounts only.
That's good to hear from you and it's the best action you've started. Investing in shares is also admirable but there's always risk.

That's good to hear from you and it's the best action you've started. Investing in shares is also admirable but there's always risk.
I invest in my banks shares which is a nationalized bank owned by the government. The growth is slow but there's no risk.

I invest in my banks shares which is a nationalized bank owned by the government. The growth is slow but there's no risk.
There's no risk in a bank, That's a good investment you have started. You may try Mutual Funds.

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member