• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Don't wait for approval, not everyone can see your vision why invest in something

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.770350
Referral Credit
Don't wait for approval, not everyone can see your vision why investing in something, they never know why to invest in Bitcoins for example. Most individuals who know of this and those who surround you perhaps want you to avoid risks. Since they never know about investing in coins, just ignore them and let them see what will happen to your investments after some years if it is a long-term investment.We cannot avoid the worries of the people who love us, but they do not see your vision, only you, so proceed.

I never discuss investment plans with other people, nor with my parents, my decision is that my risk is not for other people, but some of my profits will be given to other people, be it homeless people or donations from natural disasters.
Wow, I salute you on that, my friend. You are a generous one and; people will surely feel happy whenever they see you. I am also doing the same, not waiting for others to help me decide on a plan. I do it alone.

12,088Threads
93,182Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member