Don't wait for the perfect moment take it and make it perfect

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
There's no perfection but if you take it seriously then there is no doubt and prejudice to make things perfect. It's like baking a cake , you can make it perfect if you take it to perfection. Let's not wait for the perfect moment to decide what to do with our lives let's take it and make it perfect.

When it's come to business you don't have to wait for perfect moment all you need to do is utilise the little moments you has and make it perfect this will enhance the performance of your business
Yes you're so right, let's not wait for the moment to make what we dreamed of come to reality. Let's make it perfect by accomplishing it no matter how much it costs.

I really agree with you, there is no perfection in this world, so start from scratch and with small capital, just like when we first learned to write a love letter, we made a draft which we edited many times, until it became good and interesting.

I really agree with you, there is no perfection in this world, so start from scratch and with small capital, just like when we first learned to write a love letter, we made a draft which we edited many times, until it became good and interesting.
Agree, we kept on editing our first love letter and even compared it with others' work if ours is relevant. We can indeed make something we want perfect.

There's no perfection but if you take it seriously then there is no doubt and prejudice to make things perfect. It's like baking a cake , you can make it perfect if you take it to perfection. Let's not wait for the perfect moment to decide what to do with our lives let's take it and make it perfect.
some people find it difficult to make decisions. Am one of them. It takes me a lot of reasoning and calculation to make vital decisions. I have tried to change but i still find it difficult to adapt.

some people find it difficult to make decisions. Am one of them. It takes me a lot of reasoning and calculation to make vital decisions. I have tried to change but i still find it difficult to adapt.
But it is natural. It's also not good to decide impulsively. We need several days to finalise our decisions. We'll be safe in that.

I feel the same way. I prefer not to make impulsive decisions. I usually take the time to plan and make some calculations first.

If you can make something perfect, why wait for others? Do it alone and make it perfect. Only wait for others if you do not have the skills or trust of yourself.

Feel free to proceed without waiting for others. Taking action on your own will save you time compared to waiting around. Do it, especially if you are starting a small business. Only stay if you will be doing business with others.

Feel free to proceed without waiting for others. Taking action on your own will save you time compared to waiting around. Do it, especially if you are starting a small business. Only stay if you will be doing business with others.
That's what I did in my business. I didn't rely to others. They recommended other business to operate thinking I cannot perfect it. They're all wrong. They're drowned in shame.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member