Don't you hate a late night phone call?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I really hate when some one calls me at night especially when its let and time for sleep, i can't talk them freely and it is very hard for me, some times they call me early in the morning, i didn't even weak up from my sleep and it makes me more angry than late night callers, most of the time i don't pickup the phone that is called on the morning.
what about you which do you hate the most let night callers or early in the morning callers?

It depends on who is calling, but sometimes I switch my phone to silent mode when sleeping, especially on the weekend.
I just want to have an undisturbed goodnight sleep :sleep: .
I can relate to that, some times i set my phone to silent mood and try to have a good sleep, but i really worry when i let my phone on silent mode because i worry what f my parents want me for emergency things.

I can relate to that, some times i set my phone to silent mood and try to have a good sleep, but i really worry when i let my phone on silent mode because i worry what f my parents want me for emergency things.
You had a point there. It got me thinking. It seems like I'm not going to put my phone on silent anymore 😅.

You had a point there. It got me thinking. It seems like I'm not going to put my phone on silent anymore 😅.
lol, i am thinking like that because i am their first born, and since i am biggest chilled in the house my parents call me for every advice and for everything so i have to say active and available every time.

Ehh no one calls me late or I just don't hear I believe that it can be annoying but it can be something very important
Yeah when i get late night phone call i answer it because i thought it could be something important and something emergency that's why i answer it, but it is very annoying.

I put off my phone when I am about to sleep every evening. I never like to be disturbed during sleep. It is also not good to have our phones on while we are sleeping because of the radiation.
Yeah getting let night phone call makes me mad, i even answer it because i worry what if something happens to my family other wise i hate calls, and yeah the radiation is bad for our health but to be honest all the time i keep my phone by my side and i forget about the radiation.

True this habit should be stopped and it should be something illegal to do it, lol, some times peoples call you at late nigh when you are sleeping and the first word will be "are you sleeping" bro at this time what do they expect me doing?!

I do not like taking phone calls because I am introverted. If an unknown phone number calls me, it will annoy me right away. They should send me a text message first before calling. LOL
I think everyone don't want to answer a call from unknown number, and that is uncomfortable receiving call at late night, personally i don't mind answering calls at day time but night time is not good.

As much as emergency can come up at night, I hate disturbance like calls at night, I tell my lover this, she finds it hard to accept. When I wake up, I find it difficult sleeping easily and it can disrupt my day.
Yeah, i feel you, late night call is the worst, it gives me headache and it will be hard to fall back to sleep.

I think everyone don't want to answer a call from unknown number, and that is uncomfortable receiving call at late night, personally i don't mind answering calls at day time but night time is not good.
Yes. But even if it is daytime, I do not like answering phone calls unless I am aware that it is the number of the delivery guy who will deliver my goodies. Good thing, that the e-commerce platform where I usually shop includes the number of the courier. LOL

Yes. But even if it is daytime, I do not like answering phone calls unless I am aware that it is the number of the delivery guy who will deliver my goodies. Good thing, that the e-commerce platform where I usually shop includes the number of the courier. LOL
Lol, in my country texting shows how you don't respect the person, unless its your friend or the person you know well you can't send them a text.

13,048Threads
98,203Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member