Dragon Fruit

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.123800
Referral Credit
This day, we received 3 pieces of dragon fruit and to be honest with you, this is my first time to eat this fruit. It is rarely sold here. This month is its peak. My cousin brought home one kilo of dragon fruit. It is a heavy fruit so one kilo consists of only of 3 pieces. A dragon fruit as per research isn't essential for survival, its nutrient-rich profile, antioxidant power, prebiotic content, and potential benefits for blood sugar, heart health, and skin make it a valuable addition to a healthy diet. It's a delicious and visually appealing way to boost your intake of essential vitamins, minerals, and beneficial compounds. I am a dragon fruit now, See the one I sliced.🥰. It is meaty.

1722218960476.jpeg 1722218960476.jpeg

The other name of dragon fruit is Pitaya or sweet pearl. It is a delicious fruit, @Sanjeev , dragon fruit is tasty.It is not sugary . It is very nutritious. It normalizes thee blood sugar especially those with diabetes. You may Google search @eLdavis , try to check it in your Google if there is dragon fruit sold there.

I am wondering why you do not like its taste. Dragon fruit is also expensive which is why I seldom buy it. It is planted in a cold region in Bukidnon and Baguio city. Here is the fact about dragon fruit in your country.

Introduced in the late 1990s, dragon fruit cultivation in the Indian states of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Orissa, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands has grown rapidly, with an estimated total area under cultivation in these regions being less than 400 ha.

These all states are far away from my place i.e Delhi. So we seldom find this fruit here.
Really? Are those places reachable only by plane or big buses? Dragon fruit farm is also very far from my place. It's 5 hours ride by bus and 2 hours for s car ride. We only wait when the farmers come to the city to sell their produce.

They are far away and it more than 24 hours journey of you go by road.
They are very far from Delhi, here it could be reached by bus in 5 hours, here, one can go to the dragon fruit farm in 5 hours by a bi bus or a private car for 2 hours only to Malaybalay City, Bukidnon.

13,212Threads
99,109Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member