Drone strikes in Russia have disrupted 10% of fuel production

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
In March of this year, Ukraine launched drone strikes that targeted Russia's largest oil refinery, causing a major interruption in fuel production in the country. The refinery, which is responsible for almost 10% of Russia's fuel production, was severely impacted by the attack. According to reports from Euromaidan Press, which cited various industry sources, 13% of the refining capacity of diesel and gas refineries across Russia has been placed in an emergency shutdown system. As a result, Russia is currently experiencing a daily loss of 77.4 thousand tons of fuel. On March 13th, the largest oil refinery supplier to Moscow was also hit by the drone strikes, compounding the country's fuel production woes.

In March of this year, Ukraine launched drone strikes that targeted Russia's largest oil refinery, causing a major interruption in fuel production in the country. The refinery, which is responsible for almost 10% of Russia's fuel production, was severely impacted by the attack. According to reports from Euromaidan Press, which cited various industry sources, 13% of the refining capacity of diesel and gas refineries across Russia has been placed in an emergency shutdown system. As a result, Russia is currently experiencing a daily loss of 77.4 thousand tons of fuel. On March 13th, the largest oil refinery supplier to Moscow was also hit by the drone strikes, compounding the country's fuel production woes.
That's better than the thousand lives killed by Putin through his greed and insane order. He will never be affected by the loss of thousand lives.

That's better than the thousand lives killed by Putin through his greed and insane order. He will never be affected by the loss of thousands of lives.

I worry that despite the millions of lives at stake, he will remain unaffected. Let's hope that this war comes to an end soon.
Post automatically merged:

This is what when there's a sudden attack on a country. The natural resources of the country might be affected. The shutdown of these stations would bring a high sabotage to the economic activities too

During times of war or attack, the impacts are far-reaching. One of these impacts is the adverse effect on natural resources, which can have a significant consequence on the economy.

I am glad that my state is doing this, because we have no other choice, in russia this is the main method of income from which the funds are directed to raets that are produced in Ukraine. I think it is also caused by the fact that America refuses to deliver us help in the form of missiles that we could use on military objects in our temporarily occupied territory, so now the attack on oil refineries is the best we can do in order to reduce the flow of money for the war in russian

13,176Threads
98,913Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member