• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Earn Money from Online Gaming

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.099063
Referral Credit
One of my high school classmates earns money by playing online games. He works an offline job and does this in his spare time. I heard he makes money performing live streams because he has a channel with thousands of followers. He collaborates with game-related brands, which sponsor him. In addition, to live streams, you may get money from Twitch streaming and game testing. It is ideal for all gamers out there.

I have heard so much about people making money from online gaming, I even watched a movie last year related to this. Especially does pro gamers, they are making good money.

yes you can I personally do not like onile games but if you truly do you can try however these days there are so many people like that so it would be very hard to get any people watching
yes you can I personally do not like onile games but if you truly do you can try however these days there are so many people like that so it would be very hard to get any people watching
I am not a gamer myself, too. I can't stand playing for long hours. It gives me a terrible headache after an hour or two. LOL
Post automatically merged:

I have heard so much about people making money from online gaming, I even watched a movie last year related to this. Especially does pro gamers, they are making good money.
Yes, many gamers are making a lot of money from playing online games. Some of them are students.

I have been eyeing this type of venture but I have just not gotten there yet, I am hoping this year I am going to find my spark and get the ball rolling. I like simple games which will not consume most of my time. But if I have to spend the entire day just gaming then it is not for me. I will put in a lot of effort this year on this venture.

I have never made money with online games but it could be interesting, especially if you have a YouTube channel or another where you can broadcast your games, it would be fun.

Online gaming appears to be the most lucrative way to make money online at present, there are a large number of websites which pay users for playing games. So those who like playing games can make plenty of money.

I have never made money with online games but it could be interesting, especially if you have a YouTube channel or another where you can broadcast your games, it would be fun.
For me l wouldn't have that interest to participate and play the online games. Simply because l don't like waisting my time on the online games.

For me l wouldn't have that interest to participate and play the online games. Simply because l don't like waisting my time on the online games.
But if you can make good money from it, you're not really wasting your time.

Online gaming appears to be the most lucrative way to make money online at present, there are a large number of websites which pay users for playing games. So those who like playing games can make plenty of money.
It's great way to make money but definitely it's a game of luck and chance if you use this method as your potential ways of earning you won't make better earning it's better to build a skill which you can sell at those freelance market place for money rather than relying on this

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member