Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.951313
Referral Credit
Blogging is not something that will make you money quickly. You can make money as a blogger only when you are driven by a genuine passion for writing, can write really well, have SEO and digital marketing skills. Without building an audience, it is not possible to make money. Building an audience takes a long time. If you manage to build an audience, you can make good money through blogging. I am saying this based on my personal experience.

I agree with you. Blogging needs spices so the viewers can taste the appetites of your blog an appeal that will drive them to drop at your website to read your blogs with full interest because of the way you write it interestingly and persuasively.

Blogging is not something that will make you money quickly. You can make money as a blogger only when you are driven by a genuine passion for writing, can write really well, have SEO and digital marketing skills. Without building an audience, it is not possible to make money. Building an audience takes a long time. If you manage to build an audience, you can make good money through blogging. I am saying this based on my personal experience.
Building an audience and marketing is the main difficulty that doesn't sell a blog.

Blogging is one of the best ways to make money online these days, but there are certain level of skills you need to get before you can actually make money from blogging.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member