• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Easy way to make money playing crypto games

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
One of the easy way to make money online is through playing crypto games. There are a lot of play to earn crypto games now. How does these crypto play to earn games works? It is simply as ABC, you play game and you will be rewarded with cryptocurrency token. Some of the popular crypto games that have achieved great success includes;
Axie Infinity
Sandbox
Big time
Decentraland
Splinterlands
illuvium
Revv Racing
Battle of Guardians etc

There are many other good crypto games, you can use to make money. You can do more research and start making money with playing games

One of the easy way to make money online is through playing crypto games. There are a lot of play to earn crypto games now. How does these crypto play to earn games works? It is simply as ABC, you play game and you will be rewarded with cryptocurrency token. Some of the popular crypto games that have achieved great success includes;
Axie Infinity
Sandbox
Big time
Decentraland
Splinterlands
illuvium
Revv Racing
Battle of Guardians etc

There are many other good crypto games, you can use to make money. You can do more research and start making money with playing games
Asking directly, how much does one earn from having to play these crypto games? Is the pay worth the time expended?

Asking directly, how much does one earn from having to play these crypto games? Is the pay worth the time expended?
Honestly, there are many people now that have no other source of livelihood than playing crypto games! Check the price of Axie infinity at crypto exchange. Axie infinity is around $5.9. Now, to play some of these games you have to buy tools or weapon to play it. Do your research and you will be amazed!

It's not something I'm interested in as I wouldn't make enough money, I'm sure, but if someone wants to make a few extra bucks, they're fine, sometimes these games ask you to spend a lot of time on them for a few bucks.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member