Education has still not improved the mentality of men. The result rapes are increasing.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
The attitude of Indian men has still not changed towards women. They still think them to be objects of utility. That's the reason rapes, assault, molestation of women are increasing. The recent rape and murder of a lady doctor in Kolkata hospital during her duty hours at night is really disturbing. Are we still that uncivilized to pounce on women like animals?

I saw the protest there on video of people attacking the hospital. The young doctor was raped and murdered. There are always rape cases in India. Your government is weak The authorities are also weak, useless animals. How did the criminal entered the hospital? Where are the guards during that evening?

I saw the protest there on video of people attacking the hospital. The young doctor was raped and murdered. There are always rape cases in India. Your government is weak The authorities are also weak, useless animals. How did the criminal entered the hospital? Where are the guards during that evening?
It's a government hospital and has no security. Moreover the crime of drug trafficking and medicine siphoning is going on there to which the girl had protested which led to her murder. Our Indian government, especially the West Bengal government has some link to the crime and are therefore behaving irresponsibly.

It's a government hospital and has no security. Moreover the crime of drug trafficking and medicine siphoning is going on there to which the girl had protested which led to her murder. Our Indian government, especially the West Bengal government has some link to the crime and are therefore behaving irresponsibly.
I cannot fathom the. mindset of the government in the West Bengal. Where are the authorities, the justices , the supreme courts? What are they doing.

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member