Eggs: fried or boiled?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
I prefer fried, particularly the sunny-side-up kind. I am a big fan of sunny-side up, especially paired with potatoes or sausages.

How about you? 😊

Good Morning Egg GIF

I prefer fried, particularly the sunny-side-up kind. I am a big fan of sunny-side up, especially paired with potatoes or sausages.

How about you? 😊

Good Morning Egg GIF
Fired egg all day every day, not a fan of boiled egg, all my family members love boiled egg but not me, i love the fried one its very testy and amazing test, i love fried egg with bread.

Lol, my father and my sister they really really love the hard boiled egg, and all of the times they love to have one or two hard boiled egg when they eat their dinner, but like i said it is no no for me, lol
Don't you eat egg? Sometimes I eat only the white yolk and throw the yellow. There are times when I don't like the odor 😁.

Don't you eat egg? Sometimes I eat only the white yolk and throw the yellow. There are times when I don't like the odor 😁.
Oh my GOD this is the first time seeing a person only eat the white part of the egg, yeah egg some times have bad odor, but if you fried it it have very nice flavor, i love fried egg.

I do enjoy eating both depending on what am eating it with, but I think I prefer fried eggs more than the boiled. The fried eggs has more taste to me and I can give it more flavor.

13,167Threads
98,866Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member