Elevated inflation risks in 2024

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
It's been a while now since we suffered inflation, but the worst scenario is added this year. There will be elevated inflation rate in 2024 and this scares the business world. Small and big businesses are part of this problem. Another significant threat to the global economy because of the elevated inflation rate thus may affect the stock market due to global political tensions. While it was on the news that Bitcoins increased their value this year, what about those who want to invest when the rate is high? The elevated inflation rate causes insignificant effects on the masses whose income is below the poverty line and those businesses and investors who long to have a good life.

Inflation is getting worse and making it more difficult to keep up. It is difficult, especially if you are a minimum-wage earner who needs to support a big family.
That's right, it's difficult if you're also the bread winner. You'll feel you're getting weaker and desperate everyday because of inflation. All prices never go down but there's no salary increase to back up the high prices of commodities.

Inflation is the topic of the world May the world leaders find solutions to stop inflation. it is too much already. I also don't understand the prices, very high compared to the past.

Last edited:
inflation in my country is just not it. The price of thing has so skyrocketed that I don't even understand it again. We just have to keep making money
Yes the price of things is currently on another level but salaries and minimum wages still remains the same. Customers are not willing to buy at the new price. This is making things a lot more difficult.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member