• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Emails deleted or missing

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.115313
Referral Credit
It appears that hackers are deleting my emails due to which I am finding that the emails are missing. The webhosting companies are usually sending emails when payment is due, and I find that many emails are not delivered. What can be done to trace the hacker deleting emails?

It might not be hackers though, it could be that your mistakenly opt out of receiving these emails notifications. Have you tried reaching out to these service providers?

Even the replies from the webhosting companies are deleted, especially from a Chennai company. From the billing panel, it appears that the emails are being sent, yet the inbox does not show the emails.

12,049Threads
92,920Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member