Embarrassing moments during your school days

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.948925
Referral Credit
Its been long though so I can't really remember all the details, but one of my most embararassing moments was when i wanted to talk to my crush but she insulted and shouted at me during break at the center of the field. Apparently she was upset cause i did something I didn't even know.

Aside from the embarrassing moment in my PE class, I also had moment in my ROTC class.
Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC), I was late on my first day in the training, because of that, the officer asked to run backwards going to my platoon.
It was embarrassing because I was not prepared.

I remembered one that I just got into school and my shoe just cut. There was no shoe mender in sight and I was already late for a complusory course. So I had to get to the lecture room like that, so I was limping around with the cut shoe like a cripple. I was very embarrassed because people were just looking at me.

I guess wee all have some embarrassing moment when we are in school, i remember when i was a kid if we disturb the class the teacher makes us to site with women students and that was very embarrassing because after class my friends make jokes on me and i hate that moment.

I have such anembarassing moment when I thought that the high school students invited me to play football with them and I joined, but after 5 minutes like an idiot running after the ball they said why I was doing it because they didn't call me

I have such anembarassing moment when I thought that the high school students invited me to play football with them and I joined, but after 5 minutes like an idiot running after the ball they said why I was doing it because they didn't call me
Trust me it's not that embarrassing I have a lot of ick moments that I can't even tell because it's that embarrassing

Trust me it's not that embarrassing I have a lot of ick moments that I can't even tell because it's that embarrassing
Now I understand that it is not so embarrassing, but then high school students laughed at me and I was not a very confident child and for me it was stress and fear

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member